Mondelez International is a US$26 billion snacking powerhouse with operations in more than 80 countries and our brands marketed in 165 countries. It’s a great time to join us; we employ over 100,000 people around the world and are a company full of the world’s favourite brands - Cadbury Dairy Milk, Philadelphia and The Natural Confectionery Company to name just a few. As well as the countless opportunities our business brings, we have fantastic people who do amazing things for our business and their own careers, every day.
QualificationsDo you have what it takes?
We currently have an exciting opportunity for an energetic and self-motivated individual to join our highly successful Innovation team based in Malaysia.
Reporting to the Assistant Manager, Account, MT&AFH, AMEA ISC Customer Service & Logistics, the Order Fulfillment Specialist responsible to have a point of contact for MT&AFH for order fulfillments within the OTC process. The Order Fulfillment Specialist is responsible to link customer expectations to the deliverables of the forecasting and replenishment processes. Ensuring optimum service levels are met in line with CFR & DIFOT targets.
Some of the key accountabilities for this role will include (but are not limited to):
- Accountability for Order Fulfillment OTC performance for MT - AFH
- Participation in regular customer meetings (e.g. quarterly meetings to review service levels)
- Customer Service project coordination (ex: VMI, EDI for its customer)
- Manage exceptions such as seasonal orders/ VMI, Quotation/ Contract, STO
- Manage order unblock: Delivery block release and sample orders release are some examples
- Close alignment with Sales on quantities sellable
- Perform order modification, order optimization for Customer
- Availability check and quota management
- Partial order handling
- Ensure alignment of plan against the actual results
- Close alignment with LOGOPS and 3PL on delivery schedules and quantities
- Bookings of timeslots in line with logops
- Experience in Customer Order Management 1-2yrs
- Knowledge in computer operating systems (pref: SAP and Microsoft Office)
- Customer and service orientation
- Good communication skills