At Mondelēz International, we work hard, every day, to delight you with the quality brands you’ve grown up with. We devote ourselves to creating scrumptious snacks that will give you delicious moments - whether enjoying appetizing, crunchy biscuits with your family or taking a moment to indulge in a sweet, creamy chocolate treat and a chat with friends or simply chewing a refreshing piece of gum. And we’re hungry to find new ways of making life even easier and tastier for you and more joyful for us all. So we focus relentlessly on improving our products, our workplace, our alliances, our communities and our world.
In Poland, we have been operating since 1992 and have more than 4600 employees in several locations: Warsaw head office, sales force, 7 manufacturing plants: Skarbimierz, Bielany Wrocławskie, Jarosław, Płońsk, Cieszyn and Jankowice, as well as global Research, Development & Quality (RDQ) Center in Wroclaw.
In Research, Development, Quality & Innovations (RDQ&I), your skills can be the special ingredient that brings our brands to life. As part of a fantastic team of scientists, engineers and nutritionists, you’ll work tirelessly on product design or development, process development, quality, nutrition, sensory and food safety aspects to ensure we deliver a consistent, delightful consumer experience. RDQ&I is where you’ll turn great ideas into brilliant brands.
- Support nutrition & wellbeing-related message/claim development for Chocolate, Gum, and Candy MEU brands working with brand teams, consumer insights, regulatory affairs, nutrition research, and legal. Adapt global for local context as needed. Provide marketing teams with support across various communication media (packaging, advertising, websites, documents aimed at healthcare professionals, etc.)
- Support the development of scientific communication materials/resources on a broad array of nutrition & wellbeing topics for professional and consumer audiences
- Support execution of health influencer outreach programs to drive brand credibility and growth
- Support internal nutrition & wellbeing education programs increasing knowledge and awareness on relevant topics
- Support nutrition conference strategies as needed
- Stay abreast with the changing external environment, bringing perspectives on opportunities and implications to the business
- Minimum BSc degree in Human Nutrition or a related field is required. Nutritionist is preferred.
- 5-10 years of experience with a minimum of 5 years in nutrition communications or nutrition affairs issues management or regulatory, preferably in food industry; PR agency experience, or experience working with an agency, strongly desired.
- Understanding of applied nutrition and industry, government, and professional health community practices related to food and nutrition issues
- Excellent communicator with the ability to translate scientific knowledge into relevant and credible messages and deliver powerful presentations
- Experience identifying consumer driven nutrition insights, trends, and opportunities, and connecting with scientific knowledge to develop simple, accurate, and supportable consumer messages that drive sales
- Strong influencing/credibility skills
- Project management skills, ability to multi-task, and meet multiple deadlines
- Some technical knowledge of food categories processes, technologies, ingredients and formulate
- Ability to handle complexity, working with cross country/category teams as well as a large number of internal partners
- Ability to prioritize in a fast-paced environment
So if you’re ready to take this fascinating journey, your ideal career is just one small click away.
Please note that application documents in English are required (make sure English version of your CV is uploaded in the application form) and full recruitment process is conducted in English. We will contact only selected candidates.