Customer Service & Logistics Specialist, OTC
Req #: 1714459
Job Category: Customer Service & Logistics
1. Ensure 3rd party timely & accurately perform billing & shipping documents consolidation.
2. Timely & accurately perform logistics related cost validation, claim preparation, OTC related report submission.
3. Drive for shipment & In Market Sales service rate improvement with sourcing plants, customer, and commercial team.
4. Analyze the opportunity of productivity saving.
5. Ensure master data setting such as pricing, logistic related setting in the system is properly updated prior to order deadline.
6. Support supply/distribution related project or regional logistics/OTC related project when required.
1. 2 year experience in Supply Chain management including Shipping & Logistics, Customer Service, Re-Packing management.
2. Experiences in FMCG industry.
3. Demand Planning experience would be a plus.