Mondelez International, Inc. (NASDAQ: MDLZ) is a whole new company that has been reimagined with a single focus in mind: create delicious moments of joy by sharing the world’s favorite brands.
Launched on Oct. 1, 2012, and employing around 100,000 people around the world, Mondelez International comprises the global snacking and food brands of the former Kraft Foods Inc. While Mondelez International is new, the company’s brands are as diverse and rich with heritage as the 170 countries in which its products are marketed.
As the world’s pre-eminent maker of snacks, Mondelez International has leading shares in every category and every region of the world in which it competes. The company holds the No. 1 position globally in Biscuits, Chocolate, Candy and Powdered Beverages as well as the No. 2 position in Gum and Coffee.
Mondelez International is a global snacks powerhouse with billion in revenues and operations in more than 80 countries. More than 80 percent of our revenues are generated outside North America. Our brand portfolio includes such well-known brands as Oreo, Trident, Cadbury, LU, Toblerone, Halls and Milka. For more information, visit http://www.mondelezinternational.com/ and www.facebook.com/mondelezinternational.
Are you fascinated by our delicious business around the Globe? Are you excited about Change?
We have a fantastic opportunity to join with us!
Mondelez International is looking for Compensation Specialist
- Responsible for working on the Compensation Team to perform job evaluation and compensation activities. Accountable for coordinating and supporting the Compensation strategies implementation through market survey analysis/studies, ensuring the internal equity, market competitiveness and corporate policy in order to attract, engage, reward talented people and support the company’s growth plan.
- Drafts and sends year end communications to inform managers that compensation statements are ready.
- Prepares data for year-end templates and performs user acceptance testing in the comp planning tool per test scripts.
- Prepares payroll files for incentive and/or trigger merit activation.
- Communicates denial on compensation action with rational to original requestor or resubmit within guidelines.
- Sends local surveys to participants; works with COE to consolidate survey results and shares them with participants.
- Administer non-union blue collar, offline and work council negotiation salary increases in SHARP, communicates to employee's manager, providing salary change letter as appropriate.
- Supports the coordination of annual salary and ad hoc survey delivery with vendor, collects survey data and provides to requestor.
- Performs data quality, validation check of salary range and merit matrix settings; supports the annual salary planning; makes recommendations and gets approval.
- Supports the implementation of local and regional Compensation processes/programs such as Incentives, Salary increases/reviews, Special/Retention Bonus, Reward & Recognitions, etc.
- Evaluates jobs based on Hay methodology for SG13 and below, sends evaluation for approval to Compensation Manager. Once approved, updates job evaluation database and communicates outcome to HRBL.
- Resolves issues with upload of ad hoc and equity grants into UBS system; reviews reconciliation for accuracy and approves.
- Creates, modifies and run standard and ad hoc reports as needed
- Resolves data issues and cases with comp tool.
- Track payment of all Compensation Survey bills.
- Prepares Equity-related data to be sent to Payroll for processing in a timely manner
The successful candidate will be a:
- University degree or related required (All majors accepted; Human Resources, Business, Finance or others related areas)
- Proficiency in Spanish, English and Portuguese, with strong written and verbal communication skills
- Proficiency in Excel
- Experience with Compensation Administration (3-5 years)
- Experience with job evaluations (Hay), salary surveys, market pricing and salary range analysis
- Experience with managing mid-sized projects
- Experience with cost modeling; SAP experience
- Experience working in different time zones/global org
- Experience/knowledge of local work councils
- Strong analytical skills, including demonstrated data analysis and interpretation skills required
- Strong accuracy and attention to detail
- Business fluent
- Strong customer service orientation
- Self-directed, able to multi-task and manage fluctuating workload
- High operational excellence
- Strong technical skills (Compensation concepts and Hay Job Evaluation)
- Ability to demonstrate MDLZ's values
- Interpersonal and communication skills
- Analytical capability and planning skills
- Ability to respond resourcefully to new demands and challenges
Mondelez International, Inc. is an equal opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We actively seek to maintain a diverse work force, and Mondelez International, Inc. therefore recruits qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, or Vietnam veteran status.
We invite you to leave your CV to be part of this great team of people and brands who make Mondelez International.
Join our dream of creating delicious moments of joy!
Thank you, we look forward to speaking with you!