With our portfolio of global Power Brands such as Oreo and belVita biscuits, Cadbury Dairy Milk and Milka chocolate and Trident gum, we’re the world’s #1 in biscuits and candy, and #2 in chocolate and gum. We’re Mondelēz International, a snacking powerhouse with operations in more than 80 countries, with approximately 90,000 employees globally and our brands are marketed in around 165 countries.
Our purpose and vision is to create more MOMENTS OF JOY by building the BEST SNACKING COMPANY IN THE WORLD.
In Marketing, you’ll be the ones who first capture our consumers’ imaginations, giving them a tantalizing taste of our brands. You’ll work to help our brands stay relevant to consumers by developing and activating brand plans that capture their imagination, passion and loyalty.
• Coordinate seamless approval of budget and manage spend commitments to support marketing activities
Create budget commitment and coordinate approvals
• Obtain SOW / project agreement from Commercialization, Consumer Engagement, and Insights to enter activities into EMM
• Create commitments in EMM based on the SOW / project agreement
• Obtain Finance and Marketing approvals on the commitment
Overall Management of Budgets
• Responsible for overall management and reporting of Equity, Commercialization, Consumer Engagement, and Insights budgets
• Key point person for daily/ongoing questions on budget
Manage PO / IO delivery to vendor.
• Verify PO / IO created by EMM
• Send PO / IO to vendor
Manage approval of invoices
• Receive invoice through iPaySmart
• Create goods receipt in EMM
• Approve invoices in iPaySmart
Escalate budget issues and support resolution.
• Identify budget issues and escalate based on guidelines for Budget Planning / EMM process
• Support resolution of budget issues based on inputs from Marketing, Market Lead, and Finance
Minimum Education and Experience:
• Bachelor’s Degree is preferred
• Minimum of 2 years of experience in finance/budgeting
• Ability to thrive in and handle ambiguity
• Analytic and critical thinking skills
• Solid business acumen
• Solid communication skills
Mondelēz Global LLC is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, gender, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, uniform service, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law. Applicants who require accommodation to participate in the job application process may contact 847-943-5460 for assistance.
Applicants must complete all required steps in the application process, including providing a Resume/CV, in order to be considered for this position.