Mondelez International, Inc. (NASDAQ: MDLZ) is a whole new company that has been reimagined with a single focus in mind: create delicious moments of joy by sharing the world’s favorite brands.
Launched on Oct. 1, 2012, and employing around 100,000 people around the world, Mondelez International comprises the global snacking and food brands of the former Kraft Foods Inc. While Mondelez International is new, the company’s brands are as diverse and rich with heritage as the 170 countries in which its products are marketed.
As the world’s pre-eminent maker of snacks, Mondelez International has leading shares in every category and every region of the world in which it competes. The company holds the No. 1 position globally in Biscuits, Chocolate, Candy and Powdered Beverages as well as the No. 2 position in Gum and Coffee.
Mondelez International is a global snacks powerhouse with billion in revenues and operations in more than 80 countries. More than 80 percent of our revenues are generated outside North America. Our brand portfolio includes such well-known brands as Oreo, Trident, Cadbury, LU, Toblerone, Halls and Milka. For more information, visit http://www.mondelezinternational.com/ and www.facebook.com/mondelezinternational.
Are you fascinated by our delicious business around the Globe? Are you excited about Change?
We have a fantastic opportunity to join with us!
Mondelez International is looking for Customer Finance Specialist
- The purpose of the function is to ensure a healthy state of accounts receivable guided by strict compliance with the current C & C policy. Main task: managing accounts receivable supported by functional BPO teams
- Responsible for Bill to Cash OTC performance. Monitoring of daily management of collection tasks performed by the MBS. Invoicing Management: Monitor paper invoice distribution, approve credit/debit memo, and manage escalation for issues and exceptions
- Follow up and support on the credits notes pending the application of the rebates and any commercial agreement with the customers.
- Generate, consolidate and analyzed report to track the KPIs and approve the reconciliations on Backline.
- Collaborate with all the needs to support Internal and External Audits, Customer Service project coordination (ex: automated cash application) and any other special projects.
- Support the collection, cash application and deduction team from the MBS, and intervene to resolved any conflict with the customer.
- Keep control and oversee all the pre-printed forms required by country such as receipts, credits notes and deposit forms.
- Support the commercial area on customer visits to monitor the operation. Participate in customer meetings (e.g. quarterly meetings to review service levels or ad hoc meetings to review perform performance)
- Provide visibility to improve billing efficiency, to reduce errors, balances to be used by credit, collections, billing, and disputes.
- Reception, custody and delivery of TD checks to the bank if apply, additional custody of guarantees and preparation of financial statement templates for Credit Management review.
- Maintenance and opening of non-commercial accounts receivable.
- Monitoring / achieve the preparation of prompt payment discount templates BO / BI. (WAND) and respective DPP Credits Notes.
The successful candidate will be a:
- Bachelor Degree related to Business Administration or related
- Fluent Spanish and English
- At least 5 year experience on Credit and Collections
- Computer literate, specifically with MS Office applications such as Outlook, Word and Excel
- SAP Knowledge OTC Modules, ISSA knowledge, MS Office
- Excellent Interpersonal Skills.
- Excellence verbal and written communication skills
Mondelez International, Inc. is an equal opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We actively seek to maintain a diverse work force, and Mondelez International, Inc. therefore recruits qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, or Vietnam veteran status.
We invite you to leave your CV to be part of this great team of people and brands who make Mondelez International.
Join our dream of creating delicious moments of joy!
Thank you, we look forward to speaking with you!