Mondelez International, Inc. (NASDAQ: MDLZ) is a whole new company that has been reimagined with a single focus in mind: create delicious moments of joy by sharing the world’s favorite brands.
Launched on Oct. 1, 2012, and employing around 100,000 people around the world, Mondelez International comprises the global snacking and food brands of the former Kraft Foods Inc. While Mondelez International is new, the company’s brands are as diverse and rich with heritage as the 170 countries in which its products are marketed.
As the world’s pre-eminent maker of snacks, Mondelez International has leading shares in every category and every region of the world in which it competes. The company holds the No. 1 position globally in Biscuits, Chocolate, Candy and Powdered Beverages as well as the No. 2 position in Gum and Coffee.
Mondelez International is a global snacks powerhouse with billion in revenues and operations in more than 80 countries. More than 80 percent of our revenues are generated outside North America. Our brand portfolio includes such well-known brands as Oreo, Trident, Cadbury, LU, Toblerone, Halls and Milka. For more information, visit http://www.mondelezinternational.com/ and www.facebook.com/mondelezinternational.
Are you fascinated by our delicious business around the Globe? Are you excited about Change?
We have a fantastic opportunity to join with us!
Mondelez International is looking for Scientist I Regulatory Affairs
- Build nutritional labels & ingredient declarations using the company “Product Labelling Specification” process.
- Support R&D to ensure only legal ingredients are used and within legal limits.
- Support the implementation of quality policies.
- Artwork review.
- Supports local projects and regulatory biscuits category requirements.
- Assure accurate, reliable and timely regulatory & label compliance and specification services for Olein project.
- Build and issue the product label specs.
- Guarantee that recipes, raw materials and processes are accurate (including ingredient lines, claims, allergen, and nutrition and dietary information)
- Artwork review
The successful candidate will be a:
- Solid education in Food Technology or Industrial engineering or other food related technical field (e.g., Nutrition, Biochemistry, Food Chemistry and/or Chemical Engineering).
- Having working knowledge in Mexican food regulations / food law.
- Fluent in Spanish and Advance/Intermediate English.
- Min. 1-2 years in related technical area (product development, quality management, regulatory, scientific relations, nutrition)
- Strong technical background.
- Ability to deal with and resolve complex situations by means of communication, negotiation and influencing skills.
- Flexibility and vigor to appropriately react to variable/multiple business situations and pressures.
Mondelez International, Inc. is an equal opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We actively seek to maintain a diverse work force, and Mondelez International, Inc. therefore recruits qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, or Vietnam veteran status.
We invite you to leave your CV to be part of this great team of people and brands who make Mondelez International.
Join our dream of creating delicious moments of joy!
Thank you, we look forward to speaking with you!