Mondelēz International is a US$35 billion snacking powerhouse with operations in more than 80 countries and our brands marketed in 165 countries. It’s a great time to join us; we employ over 100,000 people around the world and are a company full of the world’s favourite brands - Cadbury Dairy Milk, Philadelphia and The Natural Confectionery Company to name just a few. As well as the countless opportunities our business brings, we have fantastic people who do amazing things for our business and their own careers, every day.
Reporting to the Associate Director Biscuits ANZ/Japan the Category Manager Biscuits Japan is responsible for the delivery of key business projects across Biscuits portfolio, from co-creation of brand strategies to delivery of the biscuits P&L.
This person will lead IMC & Innovation programs and will be accountable for the delivery of the brand’s volume, share, revenue and GP margins.
Some of the key accountabilities for this role will include (but are not limited to)
- Achieve targets: Revenue growth, NSV, Gross Profit & GP%, Brand equity measures, and Brand share measures.
- Budgeting and forecasting, including A&C, managed to agreed accuracy.
- Innovation pipeline agreed with Associate Director and Innovation Director.
- Ensure sufficiency to deliver commercial objectives.
- Innovation initiatives commercialized in line with I2M Gate timings and assumptions.
- Develop packaging design for Oreo, Ritz, and Premium NPD.
- Lead volume forecast and final PPA alignment including package weight declarations and multiple volume forecasts for launch based on early customer feedback.
- Clear pricing & value optimization strategy & execution.
- Plan implemented to deliver financial objectives.
- Understands local Sales capacity execution capability and plays critical role in coordinating with market MD’s on cross category priority alignments.
- Builds effective teams with cross functional partners & agency partner network – as measured by 360 degree feedback and output.
- Develop and Launch Oreo & Ritz Equity campaigns to continue to drive and imbed awareness and equity of Ritz brand, including strategic, digital, social and appropriate consumer learning plan.
- Represents the category in meetings locally where day-to-day tactical decisions are made.
- Attend and contribute to Demand Reviews, Area Demand Reviews and LINK meetings.
Do you have what it takes?
- University Graduate with a degree in Business
- Razor sharp consumer identification: Consumer / Shopper insights understanding & articulation. Compelling insight translation
- Integrated marketing mix: communications, understanding media, communications planning and briefing, Creative development process, agency management
- Excellent execution: Planning & prioritization (short & long term), budgeting & forecasting, inc A&C. Consistently delivers in full on time (IFOT), compliance to Kraft policies & procedures
- Innovation: NPD role & process, project management, stage & gate process compliance
Recruitment Agencies we appreciate the interest but we've got this one covered. Thanks!
Mondelēz International respects individual differences that make us unique and promotes an environment that is welcoming, inclusive of all employees and values the diversity of our work environment.
Our leaders are committed to support flexible work practices under our Flexible Work Arrangements policy