We currently have an exciting opportunity for an energetic and self-motivated individual to join our highly successful Innovation team based in Singapore..
Reporting to the Finance Controller, Mondelez Global Supply Chain Principal, AMEA the Senior Finance Analyst, Controlling Global Supply Chain Principal is responsible to ensuring integrity of financial reporting in order to represent business results accurately to investors and management, inspiring trust of investors and securing on-going investment in Mondelez:
Accurate and timely reporting of USGAAP results for the Mondelez entity, with an emphasis on the Global Supply Chain accounting flows arising out of Project Van. Principle activities of Mondelez International AMEA Pte Ltd include the manufacturing and distribution of cocoa products. It is also a regional franchising and ingredient supply company and is engaged in the commercial exploitation of trademarks and intellectual property.
Statutory Accounting: Responsible for supporting yearly annual audit.
This role will require significant coordination with our third party providers (e.g. accounting firms which may help in preparation of statutory accounts) and outsourced transactional service vendors (e.g. Genpact and Accenture).
Some of the key accountabillities for this role will include (but are not limited to):
- SAP systems review of intercompany IDOC postings across the Global Supply Chain Principal network of entities, ensuring any issues are raised effectively by third party provider intercompany accountants (Global Process Return To Route Van accountants) – weekly review
- Monitor goods in transit accounts to ensure all global supply chain import and export flows are clearing out as per expected entries
- Liase with business units to ensure that all IDOC postings are working as they should
- FX analysis of foreign exchange entries arising from import/export flows
- Balance sheets are maintained with integrity – working with Third Party Provider to ensure all open aged items are investigated and closed in a timely manner
- Assist Global Process Return To Route Van Intercompany accountants with intercompany reporting and billing issues, ensuring mismatches are investigated early and closed by month end reporting submissions
- Support ad hoc requests and projects under the direction of Finance Manager
- Support annual audit and financial statement completion for Mondelez group of legal entities.
- Drive process improvement necessary to achieve compliance in statutory reporting and tax filing
- Assist in Singapore Statistics Survey
Process & Controls
- Assist Financial Controller to champion process improvement opportunities, partnering with various stakeholders to drive good
- Support the implementation of changes to improve the effectiveness and efficiency of operations within areas of responsibility
- Assist in the monitoring and update of key internal controls metrics as required in quarterly reporting, SOX testing, self assessments