With our portfolio of global Power Brands such as Oreo and belVita biscuits, Cadbury Dairy Milk and Milka chocolate and Trident gum, we’re the world’s #1 in biscuits and candy, and #2 in chocolate and gum. We’re Mondelēz International, a snacking powerhouse with operations in more than 80 countries, with approximately 90,000 employees globally and our brands are marketed in around 165 countries.
Our purpose and vision is to create more MOMENTS OF JOY by building the BEST SNACKING COMPANY IN THE WORLD.
Under the direction of the Global Capability & Strategy Lead and in collaboration with ITS, the Global Digital Procurement Lead will be accountable for the functional side of the design, definition and coordinate the implementation of new advanced digital technologies enabling more efficient and effective ways of working, increase automation and simplification, and enable the "leading edge sourcing" agenda. This role will be accountable to define the digital needs and priorities in cooperation with Spend areas, Procurement Operations, Mondelez Business Services, ITS and the broader Integrated Supply Chain. This role will be accountable to prepare, propose and manage digital investment in collaboration with ITS and implement the same in a timely and in budget. Digital will enable our growth agenda and foster the unleashment of our teams through an increased efficiency and effectiveness of our ways of working. All leading Mondelez Procurement to #1. Job Responsibilities
1. Functional design, definition & coordinate implementation of technology framework enabling our journey to #1 (i.e. Leading Edge Sourcing – eg on demand data and analytics; Breakthrough Innovation –eg supplier platform; Capability – eg: on demand data / insights; STP simplification / effectiveness – eg AI, automation.
2. Define resources required and implementation plan, including identify new capabilities required and work with the Global Procurement Capability Lead to define learning and change plans connected with the digital work-stream.
3. The Global Digital Procurement Programs Lead will own a digital budget of approximately $6-10 MM/year and enable sustainable productivity delivery of 4+% and enable delivery of the benefits of the IDOLS programs over the coming 5 years ~$1.0 Bn incremental savings through productivity and efficiency, $1.0-1.5 Bn NR growth.
4. Scout the market for new digital solutions to increase effectiveness of our operating model
5. Partners with MBS to increase level of automation and leverage AI
6. Partner with ITS and ISC to develop an E2E integrated digital supply chain Internal and External ContactsExternal
• External Benchmarking. Connect with other peer companies and associations
• Other companies, potential external partners and suppliers. Internal
• Procurement Team (Spend Areas, Capability Team, regions)
Functional /Technical Expertise
• Formal Education (Degree / Post Degree)
• 7-10 years’ experience in Strategic Sourcing and Category regionally and globally, ideally also across companies and/or industries similar role with executive exposure is recommended
• People Management
• Project Management of at least 4 years , STP Knowledge
• English. Any additional language is highly recommended
Key Leadership / Functional Competencies
• Intellectual horsepower
• Dealing with ambiguity
• Drive for results
• Business acumen
• Stakeholder management & influencing
• Project Management
• Industry and sourcing Knowledge
• Entrepreneurial spirit
• Risk management and evaluation
• Financial & Investment Analysis
Mondelēz Global LLC is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, gender, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, uniform service, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law. Applicants who require accommodation to participate in the job application process may contact 847-943-5460 for assistance.
Applicants must complete all required steps in the application process, including providing a Resume/CV, in order to be considered for this position.