With our portfolio of global Power Brands such as Oreo and belVita biscuits, Cadbury Dairy Milk and Milka chocolate and Trident gum, we’re the world’s #1 in biscuits and candy, and #2 in chocolate and gum. We’re Mondelēz International, a snacking powerhouse with operations in more than 80 countries, with approximately 90,000 employees globally and our brands are marketed in around 165 countries.
Our purpose and vision is to create more MOMENTS OF JOY by building the BEST SNACKING COMPANY IN THE WORLD.
• Minimum 3 – 5 years working in a warehouse environment
• Reading – English: Must be able to read and comprehend different types of written documents.
• Writing – English: Must be able to accurately record receiving documentation as necessary.
• Forklift license for BT Walkie Rider, Narrow Aisle and Counter Balance.
• Must have a demonstrated ability to work in a safe and competent manner.
• Must be a self-starter to work with minimal supervision
• Computer literate with proficiency in SAP
• Demonstrated time management, organizational, communication and interpersonal skills are required as well as being a team player.
• Must have a demonstrated ability to follow all GMP guidelines
• Adaptable and demonstrated ability to quickly master new tasks and skills with keen attention to detail
• Must be a strong performer who demonstrates reliability, an excellent attendance record, excellent team work and strong self-directed individual and group work ethic
• To apply, please submit a completed “Internal Application for Posted Positions” to Security or HR
• To be eligible, colleagues must have completed one (1) year of service in their current position
• In addition to seniority, a variety of recruitment best practices may be utilized to evaluate candidates such as formal interviews, written performance appraisals, case studies, presentations, written tests, etc.
Mondelez Canada welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations for disabilities or other grounds protected by human rights legislation are available upon request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the employment selection process. If you are a person with a disability and have questions or would like help with your application, please contact 847-943-5460 for assistance.
Applicants must complete all required steps in the application process, including providing education and work history, in order to be considered for this position. All applicants will receive an email after submitting the first stage of the application. This email will include a link to return to the second stage of the application process. If you had previously submitted a resume, you will need to confirm/verify education and work history. For those that did not submit a resume, you will need to manually enter education and work history.