With our portfolio of global Power Brands such as Oreo and belVita biscuits, Cadbury Dairy Milk and Milka chocolate and Trident gum, we’re the world’s #1 in biscuits and candy, and #2 in chocolate and gum. We’re Mondelēz International, a snacking powerhouse with operations in more than 80 countries, with approximately 90,000 employees globally and our brands are marketed in around 165 countries.
Our purpose and vision is to create more MOMENTS OF JOY by building the BEST SNACKING COMPANY IN THE WORLD.
Customer Service & Logistics
Customer Service & Logistics (CS&L) is where you’ll integrate our end-to-end demand-driven supply chain. Working “from farm to shelf,” you’ll connect plants with customers to deliver best-in-class service in the most efficient way. Your goal will be to have the right products, at the right time, and with the right quantity and quality on the shelf.
We currently have an opening in the Materials Department for one (1) Trucker on Midnights. Candidates may be required to work overtime and change shifts depending on production requirements. This posting is open to all permanent Mondelez employees.
• Deliver/return raw and packaging material to correct locations to ensure a smooth flow of goods.
• Scan and issue materials as appropriate based on production schedule.
• Stockpile product as necessary ensuring proper stock rotation.
• Keep work area clean.
• Complete daily inspection sheet, prior to using each day.
• Trained and participate in the STOP Safety Program
• Report any unsafe conditions to a Leader on the shift
• Daily use of SAP-Catalyst (computer system).
• Must follow all Plant safety procedures/ policies and ensure that Good Manufacturing Procedures are followed.
• Report any unsafe conditions
• Other duties as assigned
• Reading – English: Must be able to read and comprehend different types of written documents.
• Writing – English: Must be able to record information during testing and set-up. Must also be able to complete all department documentation associated with the position.
• Walkie Rider, Reach and Counterbalance license is preferred.
• Demonstrated ability to follow all GMP guidelines.
• Demonstrated ability to work in a safe competent manner, following safety rules and procedures as required.
• Understanding of FIFO principles
• Must be a strong performer who demonstrates reliability, an excellent attendance record, excellent team work and strong self-directed individual and group work ethic
• To apply, please submit a completed “Internal Application for Posted Positions” to Security or HR
• To be eligible, colleagues must have completed one (1) year of service in their current position
• In addition to seniority, a variety of recruitment best practices may be utilized to evaluate candidates such as formal interviews, written performance appraisals, case studies, presentations, written tests, etc.
Mondelez Canada welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations for disabilities or other grounds protected by human rights legislation are available upon request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the employment selection process. If you are a person with a disability and have questions or would like help with your application, please contact 847-943-5460 for assistance.
Applicants must complete all required steps in the application process, including providing education and work history, in order to be considered for this position. All applicants will receive an email after submitting the first stage of the application. This email will include a link to return to the second stage of the application process. If you had previously submitted a resume, you will need to confirm/verify education and work history. For those that did not submit a resume, you will need to manually enter education and work history.