Req #: 1800074
Job Category: Research Development Quality
1. Ensure the timely gathering of information to enable compliance evaluations on new product launches, expansion of products to new markets, periodic reviews of existing products in market and at the request of management on an ad hoc basis.
2. Carry out compliance checks on products falling within own area of expertise. Communicate feedback in a timely manner according to service level agreements with customers. Issue PLR (product label report) using on line database system, Meridian. Ensure that a decision on non-compliant product is both recorded and acted upon in a satisfactory manner to mitigate risks to the wider Mondelez Int. business.
3. Manage, maintain and ensure timely completion of all database information surrounding activities on own area of expertise and for whole region to ensure that most up to date data is available for commercial partners on the suitability of products for markets
4. Maintain, create and issue documentation as required on a market by market basis for both own region and for products shipped to other regions.
5. Carry out translations of labels into languages acceptable for markets in own region, coordinate translation of labels within the Distributors Network channels or by using External Translation Houses within the region they operate.
1. General Work Experience – Work experience in a Corporate RDQ environment with a foundation in either Research & Product Development or manufacturing that includes exposure to Regulatory Affairs or Nutrition.
2. Functional Work Experience – Region or BU RDQ and/or quality management experience. The candidate must have strong business acumen and a deep understanding of commercialization in the areas of Regulatory Compliance and/or Nutrition.
3. Knowledge on Food regulations and nutrition
4. Effective communicator-Written and Oral