Mondelez - The Company
With our portfolio of global Power Brands such as Oreo and belVita biscuits, Cadbury Dairy Milk and Milka chocolate and Trident gum, we’re the world’s #1 in biscuits and candy, and #2 in chocolate and gum. We’re Mondelēz International, a snacking powerhouse with operations in more than 80 countries, with approximately 90,000 employees globally and our brands are marketed in around 165 countries.
Our purpose and vision is to create more MOMENTS OF JOY by building the BEST SNACKING COMPANY IN THE WORLD.
Mondelēz International is an Equal Employment Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will be considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status
As part of Manufacturing, you’ll use your skills, our systems and a wide array of raw materials to help create the delicious finished products our consumers love. While taking ownership in your area of work, you’ll also ensure the safety of yourself and your colleagues while producing our top-quality products reliably and efficiently within our integrated supply chain.
Continuous Improvement Manager
This role is critical to the overall success of the Integrated Lean 6 Sigma journey in our Opava plant – our European biscuits flagship. The CI Manager leads the IL6S program at site level, developing a holistic IL6S Master Plan for the site with all pillars, delivering and sustaining expected business results. This role also owns the Productivity Governance for the site ensuring the site initiatives align to deliver the annual productivity targets.
Main Responsibilities of the role:
- Develop a holistic IL6S Master Plan for the site with all pillars for a coordinated and integrated work that delivers and sustains expected business results
- Ensure quality of execution as per Best in Class standards of Mondelez and sustainability of results
- Through the FI pillar, ensure a disciplined system is in place for loss identification and eradication connected to Compelling Business Need and Productivity Targets for the site
- Tracks plan progress in terms of hard (SQDCSM) and soft results (Culture) vs. business commitments
- Timely communicate and report plan progress, issues and risks to leadership team in/outside the site as appropriate
- In alignment with HR and the Plant Leadership Team, actively participate in the definition of the organizational strategy that enables the deployment of IL6S at all levels of the organization.
- Develop and certify technical skills required in site pillar leaders
- Reach out to the IL6S regional and global team to allocate resources to support trainings, audits, calibration and to benchmark, re-apply and share best practices
- Define and owns agenda for the coaching sessions, as well as consolidation of learnings
- Support the preparation and rollout of IL6S in new sites within the region as required
- Lead site Pillar teams to identify losses, establish productivity projects and track progress of project performance
- University degree in Engineering or Business Administration
- Solid experience leading manufacturing operations in highly developed TPM culture environment (phases 2+)
- Proven project management skills and strong track record in successfully leading improvement initiatives
- Strong people leadership and influential skills
- Strategic mindset and experience in change management and redesign
- High flexibility with ease in dealing with complexity and ambiguities
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong experience implementing continuous improvement methodologies (TPM, Lean 6 Sigma and similar)
- Working knowledge of improvement tools (benchmarking, productivity cycle, problem solving, etc.)
- Fluent English language skills, Czech/Slovak language would be an asset
We pride ourselves on having a high performing and collaborative culture where we offer support and development to enhance your career and develop your knowledge and skills. In return for your commitment, drive and enthusiasm, we offer top attractive social benefits.