Mondelez International, Inc. is a whole new company that has been reimagined with a single focus in mind: create delicious moments of joy by sharing the world’s favorite brands.
Launched on Oct. 1, 2012, and employing around 100,000 people around the world, Mondelez International comprises the global snacking and food brands of the former Kraft Foods Inc. While Mondelez International is new, the company’s brands are as diverse and rich with heritage as the 170 countries in which its products are marketed.
As the world’s pre-eminent maker of snacks, Mondelez International has leading shares in every category and every region of the world in which it competes. The company holds the No. 1 position globally in Biscuits, Chocolate, Candy and Powdered Beverages as well as the No. 2 position in Gum and Coffee.
Mondelez International is a global snacks powerhouse with billion in revenues and operations in more than 80 countries. More than 80 percent of our revenues are generated outside North America. Our brand portfolio includes such well-known brands as Oreo, Trident, Cadbury, LU, Toblerone, Halls and Milka. For more information, visit http://www.mondelezinternational.com/
/ and www.facebook.com/mondelezinternational
Are you fascinated by our delicious business around the Globe? Are you excited about Change?
We have a fantastic opportunity to join with us!
Mondelez International is looking for: Materials Call off Planner
The Materials Call off Planner is responsible for coordinating and sequencing the short term (frozen period) material deliveries at the plant buffer warehouse to support the manufacturing execution.
The Materials Call off Planner will coordinate the short term receiving windows
for the materials inbound based on the weekly MRP procurement requirements and the detailed manufacturing scheduling priorities.
Work closely with vendors for ensuring inbound deliveries according to the procurement plan released by the materials planner.
Warehouse Manager / Materials Planners for optimizing inbound / outbound operating resources.
Milk and cream sourcing is a just in time process, shelf life once in plant lower than 48 hours, stock capacity lower than 2 days and operation during high season at full capacity.
- Optimize daily Vendor deliveries to meet manufacturing production orders scheduled into the Master production plan and Procurement Plan defined.
- Create and manage short term weekly delivery schedule with the Plant Warehouse and vendors for ensuring inbound material delivery execution based on procurement plan recieved from Materials Planner.
- Monitor shipments to ensure materials inbound on time, and shipments tracing visibility reports for measuring Inventory availability and undelivered exceptions.
- Prepare status reports about weekly Supplier Delivery performance and short term R&P short fall exception.
- Interacts with Production Schedulers, Vendors and Materials Planners on a daily basis to resolve issues regarding to materials deliveries included into the short term inbound plan.
- Additional interaction with Local Procurement, Quality and Manufacturing are required.
- Track purchase orders delivery completition in the shot term to support the manufacturing cost execution, Warehouse optimal resources usage and the MPS stability.
- Data analysis and decision making to support raw material availability at the buffer warehouse at the plant.
- Analyze and prepare sequence based on Production Scheduler and Materials Planner priorities inputs.
- Support the warehouse periodic raw goods inventory counts / audits for ensuring the accurate MRP inventory records.
- Coordinate the logistic and transportation of milk cream from Co-Generators to plant and from warehouses of frozen cream to the plant - Cream cogenerating: coordinate milk deliveries with milk suppliers to Co Generator and cream delivery and entrance to manufacturing plant.
- Receive notifications with quantities generated (Milk, Cream). - Frozen cream process: coordinate milk to be frozen and coordinate with suppliers deliver to the plant and according to sourcing strategy defined.
- Full Inventory control and accuracy record in SAP end to end co-generation and frozen cream process.
The Success Candidate Will be:
- Intermediate English required
- APICS CPIM (Control Production and Inventory Management) certified or similar accreditation preferred.
- Bachelor’s degree in Industrial Administration, Industrial Engineering or related
- Fully versed on Microsoft Office tools (Excel)
- Advanced knowledge with ERP software required. Specific MRP / IM / WM systems.APO System preferred
Functional Work Experience (Warehousing / Materials Planning) - CPG (Consumer Packaged Goods) & Over three years experience in of purchasing or warehousing experience in the food industry.
Drive for cross-functional results by proactively understanding and managing key issues & success criteria, and prioritizing accordingly
Detail-oriented, ability to multi-task and prioritize tasks with strict deadlines.
Demonstrate analytical skills, as well as verbal and written communication skills.
Mondelez International, Inc. is an equal opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We actively seek to maintain a diverse work force, and Mondelez International, Inc. therefore recruits qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, or Vietnam veteran status.
We invite you to leave your CV to be part of this great team of people and brands who make Mondelez International.
Join our dream of creating delicious moments of joy!