Mondelez - The Company
With our portfolio of global Power Brands such as Oreo and belVita biscuits, Cadbury Dairy Milk and Milka chocolate and Trident gum, we’re the world’s #1 in biscuits and candy, and #2 in chocolate and gum. We’re Mondelēz International, a snacking powerhouse with operations in more than 80 countries, with approximately 90,000 employees globally and our brands are marketed in around 165 countries.
Our purpose and vision is to create more MOMENTS OF JOY by building the BEST SNACKING COMPANY IN THE WORLD.
Mondelēz International is an Equal Employment Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will be considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status
You’ll help create a competitive advantage for Mondelēz International by building winning supplier partnerships and effectively managing all company resources. Working with the businesses, you and your team will drive sustainable top and bottom-line growth through supplier innovation, best-in-class margin and cash management, and highly efficient source-to-pay processes.
- Support global strategy development and planning
- Strategy alignment and execution for regional and local Spend Areas
- Lead contract implementation and drive contract compliance as per globally agreed Procurement policies for selected global and multi-regional Spend Areas
- Support regional supplier relationship and risk management
- Execute local or regional items and spot buys
- Support management of internal customer relationships related to defined Spend Area portfolio
- Support cross functional sourcing team throughout the strategic sourcing process
- University Degree in a relevant discipline (MBA or Procurement professional qualification preferred)
- Several years of experience in Procurement or Supply Chain
- Strategic Sourcing and Negotiation skills as well as project management experience
- Excellent communication and relationship management skills
- Fluency in English required
We pride ourselves on having a high performing and collaborative culture where we offer support and development to enhance your career and develop your knowledge and skills.
In return for your commitment, drive and enthusiasm, we offer top attractive social benefits.