Mondelez International is a US$26 billion snacking powerhouse with operations in more than 80 countries and our brands marketed in 165 countries.
It’s a great time to join us; we employ over 100,000 people around the world and are a company full of the world’s favourite brands - Cadbury Dairy Milk, Philadelphia and The Natural Confectionery Company to name just a few. As well as the countless opportunities our business brings, we have fantastic people who do amazing things for our business and their own careers, every day.
We currently have an exciting opportunity for an energetic and self-motivated individual to join our highly successful Innovation team based in Malaysia.
Reporting to Cluster Lead, Logistic Ops, MY, AMEA ISC Customer Service & Logistics, the Billing Executive is responsible to ensure W&D cost is correctly and timely recorded in SAP, no post facto PO, rates charged in vendors’ invoices reflect the same rates as per contract, productivity savings are submitted timely by Logistics team and updated timely, reconciliation of vendors’ SOA vs SAP monthly, all invoices are GR in SAP system as per timeline, all accruals are submitted by vendors and raised by 24th of the month and All Clear Certification is timely sent to individual vendor quarterly.
Some of the key accountabilities for this role will include (but are not limited to):
- The Billing Executive ensures invoices are received from vendors as agreed timeline and acknowledged. Copy of acknowledgement is kept for reference.
- Monitor W&D actual vs. accruals ensuring costs tally with accrual template and work with vendors and Logistics team to understand the variance
- ACC are issued quarterly and sign off is timely done by vendors
- Support and contribute to the success of W&D and Productivity Savings target
- Raise Shopping Basket and follow up on the approval progress. All PO are issued before work starts. No Post Facto PO
- All vendors Statement of Account are reconciled against MDLZ books by the 10th of each month and walk through reconciliation with Immediate Mgr for sign off
- All invoices are received from Logistics team and GR by the 20th of the month. List of invoices not receive to be highlighted to immediate manager for action
- To ensure all invoice details are updated by Logistics team in the accrual template to avoid double billing and that actual invoice has been received
- To validate the rates in vendors’ invoices tally with contracted rates
- Work with Logistics team to ensure Productivity savings are submitted by 3rd of the month and updated in VOLT template
- List of invoices issued for the month is received from LF Finance by 20th of the month.
- Follow up with Finance to ensure all invoices are paid timely to vendors
- List all MDLZ DNs and vendors CN passed to Finance and the date of posting and CC charged by Finance in SAP by 20th of the month
- Support Finance Business Partner on the monthly data transaction
- Tracks and monitors all spending including exceptions spend vs. LF, Agility and Hexagon billing template
- Reconcile CHEP physical pallets per declaration by LF team on stock count day vs. CHEP statement for the same date and bill LF if there is any loss of pallets
- Ad hoc assignments to be given by immediate manager
Do you have what it takes?
- Sound knowledge of accounting – minimum Diploma
- Independent worker, action oriented and results driven
- Possess high sense of urgency
- Can work with ambiguity
- Minimum 3 to 5 years’ experience in similar position
- Good communication skill