With our portfolio of global Power Brands such as Oreo and belVita biscuits, Cadbury Dairy Milk and Milka chocolate and Trident gum, we’re the world’s #1 in biscuits and candy, and #2 in chocolate and gum. We’re Mondelēz International, a snacking powerhouse with operations in more than 80 countries, with approximately 90,000 employees globally and our brands are marketed in around 165 countries.
Our purpose and vision is to create more MOMENTS OF JOY by building the BEST SNACKING COMPANY IN THE WORLD.
Manage financial planning, analysis and reporting for the Confectionery business. Work on key finance initiatives that drive across Confectionery categories.
- Understand monthly/quarterly actuals and key drivers of past performance
- Manage forecast process including monthly/quarterly updates and annual/strategic plans
- Perform insightful analysis around EVA (pricing, mix, PNOC, cost rate)
- Establish and maintain KPIs/ scorecard for business
- Collaborate with Gum and Cough/Candy categories as well as broader BU finance to ensure consistency in financial reporting.
- Work on key financial projects that drive across the Confections category including but not limited to SKU rationalization agenda, partnering in driving WASTE agenda, and strategic pricing and pack size architecture.
- Ability to effectively work under pressure, managing multiple and changing priorities
- High level of motivation and energy with desire to ‘roll up sleeves’ moving from the high level to the detail as necessary
- Experience with EVAs and financial reporting
- Ability to communicate analysis in a clear, succinct and persuasive manner
- Strong technical skills/agility with a variety of systems
- Demonstrated strong financial, operational and business acumen; strong achievement and results orientation.
• Bachelor of Science and/or Business degree in Accounting or Finance, M.B.A. preferred.
• 5 years of Finance management.
• Outstanding leadership skills.
• Strong team player who manages collaboratively with all stakeholders
• Strong influencing and communication skills, and ability to lead informal teams
• Ability to manage tight deadlines
• Strong analytical skills
Mondelēz Global LLC is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, gender, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, uniform service, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law. Applicants who require accommodation to participate in the job application process may contact 847-943-5460 for assistance.
Applicants must complete all required steps in the application process, including providing a Resume/CV, in order to be considered for this position.