What makes working at Mondelēz International so special? Many things. The iconic brands and global nature of our business. The continuous innovation and endless opportunities to grow. The chance, each and every day, to put a smile on people’s faces. We’re the world’s leading maker of Chocolate, Biscuits, Candy and Gum with billion-dollar brands like Cadbury, Milka, Prince and Oreo and we now have an exciting opportunity to join our team.
This role sits within our newly transformed HR function and you will be part of Mondelez Business Services (MBS), supporting the business across a range of HR activity from Hire to Retire (HTR). MBS is a Key Driver of the HR Strategy which drives top tier financial performance and creates a great place to work by leading the agenda on Talent, Leadership, Culture, and Organisation Capabilities.
The objectives and guiding principles for MBS Hire to Retire include:
- Focus on excellent customer service while providing a great place to work through an outcome based, knowledgeable and engaged HR services organisation.
- Integrate our global scale with simplified and standardised processes and technologies.
- Promote common ways of working with the positive end user experience in mind.
- Build a continuous improvement culture.
- Provide a talent pool for HR.
- Implement non-negotiable control and compliance standards.
- Transform the current employee-facing (HR) content; where possible simplify its (sometimes semi-technical) meaning and restructure its layout for a new environment.
- Produce refreshed content in a clear, consistent style and tone.
- Collaborate with content owners to identify critical differences amongst audiences and design the content to account for those differences.
- Partner with implementation team members to create new employee-facing content as required output of proces transformation.
- Present all content, new or otherwise, in the appropriate format and templates for implementation into the ServiceNow tool.
- Apply appropriate metadata to individual content items (tagging), apply and contribute to the development of functional and contextual taxonomy.
- Test/validate as required that all content provided to technical team is then rendered to the right audience and visually correct and that all metadata tags yield results as expected.
- Assist in the document of critical processes for use post go-live in the area of ongoing content governance/maintenance.
- Assist in the creation of training content for both employee and shared service audiences.
- Prioritise and plan work, meet agreed deadlines.
- Strong written communication skills.
- Ability to take concepts and translate them into understandable articles.
- Demonstration of taking unfamiliar topics and identifying key required messages.
- Background in creative writing, journalism, or other related field.
- Writing information and guidance specifically for the web.
- Use of alternative presentation modes e.g. diagrams/ mindmaps/ infographics.
This role can be on a full time or part time basis.
We pride ourselves on having a high performing and collaborative culture where we offer support and development to enhance your career and develop your knowledge and skills.
In return for your commitment, drive and enthusiasm, we offer an attractive benefits package within a highly successful International business that offers financial rewards and resources, including bonus scheme, contributory pension, life assurance, generous holiday allowance and a flexible benefits programme.