Mondelez International, Inc. is a whole new company that has been reimagined with a single focus in mind: create delicious moments of joy by sharing the world’s favorite brands.
Launched on Oct. 1, 2012, and employing around 100,000 people around the world, Mondelez International comprises the global snacking and food brands of the former Kraft Foods Inc. While Mondelez International is new, the company’s brands are as diverse and rich with heritage as the 170 countries in which its products are marketed.
As the world’s pre-eminent maker of snacks, Mondelez International has leading shares in every category and every region of the world in which it competes. The company holds the No. 1 position globally in Biscuits, Chocolate, Candy and Powdered Beverages as well as the No. 2 position in Gum and Coffee.
Mondelez International is a global snacks powerhouse with billion in revenues and operations in more than 80 countries. More than 80 percent of our revenues are generated outside North America. Our brand portfolio includes such well-known brands as Oreo, Trident, Cadbury, LU, Toblerone, Halls and Milka. For more information, visit http://www.mondelezinternational.com/ and www.facebook.com/mondelezinternational.
Are you fascinated by our delicious business around the Globe? Are you excited about Change?
We have a fantastic opportunity to join with us!
Mondelez International is looking for: Product Costing Manager
This role is accountable to manage and co-ordinate the overall product costing in the category for LA, providing the ISC function with a centrally managed service analysing the overall overview on all P&L COGS and managing the preparation and release of product standard costs.
Ensures adherence to all applicable policies, procedures and standards.
This position will support co-ordination of a team of Product Costing Analyst (can be outsourced to GP).
This role also operates in a complex matrix environment which involves people from different countries and categories (Manufacturing Controllers, Plant Section Controllers, CS&L Controllers, Procurement Controllers and Commodity Controllers). The person needs to be able to connect the dots/input and provide meaningful analysis as an output.
• Managing product costing complexity within the regional business model.
• Managing the technological environment within SAP, BI and potential interfaces with other internal and external systems.
• Interaction with other departments (CS&L Controlling, Manufacturing Controlling, Procurement Controlling) required to prepare product costing.
• Ensuring deadlines for regional accounting/reporting are met.
• Analyses very large amount of data with linkages to different businesses and environment. There could be interaction and queries from different stakeholders almost on a daily basis.
• It is very important that the person is able to work under pressure and deliver required information and analysis on a timely manner with very high level of accuracy.
- University degree or equivalent, preferable in finance
- Good knowledge of product costing methodology in SAP
- Comprehensive understanding of product costing in a manufacturing environment.
- Ability to work with different systems (SAP, BI, Excel, Word, Powerpoint)
- 5+ years of functional experience in costing, accounting and financial controlling. Ideally in an international environment.
- Well organised with good analytical, reporting and presentation skills
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills. Team player.
- Proven people management experience.
- Fluent in English and Spanish.
Mondelez International, Inc. is an equal opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We actively seek to maintain a diverse work force, and Mondelez International, Inc. therefore recruits qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, or Vietnam veteran status.
We invite you to leave your CV to be part of this great team of people and brands who make Mondelez International.
Join our dream of creating delicious moments of joy!
Thank you, we look forward to speaking with you!