In Research, Development & Quality, your skills can be the special ingredient that brings our brands to life. As part of a fantastic team of scientists, engineers and nutritionists, you’ll work tirelessly on product design or development, process development, quality, nutrition, sensory and food safety aspects to ensure we deliver a consistent, delightful consumer experience. RD&Q is where you’ll turn great ideas into brilliant brands.
Your main responsibilities:
- Close cooperation with the Meals Business Unit to develop key microbiological related strategic initiatives that both ensure brand protection & contribute to business growth and developing action plans to support these strategies to deliver business objectives.
- Providing scientific and technical microbiological support to ensure product quality and safety.
- Identify and communicate micro and other food safety risks to senior management and ensure food safety programs for Meals reflect most updated known scientific information.
- Process authority for processed cheese, providing global support to Meals plants for this role and as primary contact to Food and Drug Administration
- Being a point of contact for microbiological safety for other regional Food Safety staff supporting Meals category.
- Collaborate with Research and Development team and other regions to ensure appropriate product design for safety and quality.
- University degree in Microbiology or any other relevant discipline
- Experience with implementation and monitoring of microbiological food safety programs and good manufacturing practices relevant for microbiological safety
- Good knowledge of HACCP and ISO 22000
- Knowledge of Microbiology Laboratory techniques with awareness of rapid methods
- Sound food safety knowledge, food technology and quality across wide product portfolio with focus on Meals products
- Proven ability to interact clearly and effectively with cross functional business partners to establish targets, plans and maintain timelines to ensure timely and quality execution
- Strong communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to work with computer systems to enter, analyze and report information
- Fluency in English
We pride ourselves on having a high performing and collaborative culture where we offer support and development to enhance your career and develop you knowledge and skills.
In return for your commitment, drive and enthusiasm, we offer top attractive social benefits.