We are searching a Change Management Expert for an exciting temporary assignment until end of 2018 providing a great development opportunity to work in a cross functional and cross regional work environment. As a Change Management Lead in this transitional project, you will be leading the complete change Agenda ensuring a smooth roll out and sustainment of changes to organizations, processes, systems and governance. The main objectives are: i) to extend the scope of the existing organization, by shifting some businesses from selected markets, to this organization; ii) to streamline organization design, systems and processes. This requires to evolve the respective organizations impacted -“receiving” organization in Singapore, “sending” selected sourcing locations worldwide, “enabling” organizations (e.g. Mondelez Business Services teams, others) -as well as their capacities and capabilities. The Project Change Lead will be working with multiple work streams and go-lives, changes to governance, organizations, processes, systems, people and behaviors, multiple geographies, timezones and cultures and in a cross functional environment (Sales,Finance, Marketing, Supply Chain, Information System, Human Resource, Legal, Tax).
This role is a Fixed Term contract until end 2018
Position Accountability Summary
- Accountable for change and communication of the projects in scope including responsibility for:
- Provide guidance and oversight for Project Management Outsource and functional stakeholders in setting up and delivering an appropriate change and communication strategy
- Identify & assess organizational impacts to the organization / people / process / technology
- Identify and deliver adequate interventions to support the behavioral shifts required to implement & sustain new way of working;
- Leverage lessons learned from previous, similar projects to constantly improve future strategies