With our portfolio of global Power Brands such as Oreo and belVita biscuits, Cadbury Dairy Milk and Milka chocolate and Trident gum, we’re the world’s #1 in biscuits and candy, and #2 in chocolate and gum. We’re Mondelēz International, a snacking powerhouse with operations in more than 80 countries, with approximately 90,000 employees globally and our brands are marketed in around 165 countries.
Our purpose and vision is to create more MOMENTS OF JOY by building the BEST SNACKING COMPANY IN THE WORLD.
For more information, please visit: http://www.mondelezinternational.com/ and www.facebook.com/mondelezinternational.
The Human Resources Manager will deliver against the North American’s Human Resources and Labor Relations strategies at the manufacturing plant and will support the line leadership and functional teams in the areas of Integrated Lean Six Sigma, talent and performance management, AAP completion, talent acquisition and employee engagement. The Human Resources Manager will drive consistent policy and process applications and is responsible for ensuring flawless execution of all HR programs.
- Works closely with the Labor Relations (LR) COE and HR Manager by supporting the administration of the local collective agreement. Investigate grievances and provides labor relations coaching and solutions to the plant in accordance with the collective agreement and established labor relations practices and strategies.
- Supports the site leadership team in areas such as talent and performance management, talent acquisition, compensation administration, AAP completion, and the execution of employee engagement strategies.
- Supports the Organizational and Education and Training Pillars as part of the overall Integrated Lean Six Sigma (IL6S) program at the site with the intent of creating a continuous learning culture within the plant and build both the technical skills and leadership skills of all employees.
- Interfaces daily with employees, plant leadership team and LR COE representatives.
- Supports the site with the “unleashment” (engagement) survey actions, staffing, onboarding, succession and early development planning, and training which will be enablers of the desired culture.
- Bachelor’s degree is required, preferred BS/BA in Business Administration, Human Resources or related field
- 3 or more years of Human Resources Generalist experience
- 1 or more years of proven Labor Relations experience in a Unionized setting
- 1 or more years of experience in a Manufacturing environment
- 1 or more years of knowledge and experience working in HPWS, Lean Six Sigma or Total Productive Maintenance work systems would be considered an asset
- Excellent Communication Skills (Written & Oral) with the ability to assist managers in writing logical, well thought out disciplinary memos and performance plans
Mondelēz Global LLC is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law. Applicants who require accommodation to participate in the job application process may contact 847-943-5460 for assistance. Applicants must complete all required steps in the application process, including providing a Resume/CV, in order to be considered for this position.