Mondelēz International is a US$35 billion snacking powerhouse with operations in more than 80 countries and our brands marketed in 165 countries. It’s a great time to join us; we employ over 100,000 people around the world and are a company full of the world’s favourite brands - Cadbury Dairy Milk, Philadelphia and The Natural Confectionery Company to name just a few. As well as the countless opportunities our business brings, we have fantastic people who do amazing things for our business and their own careers, every day.
The Regional Talent Acquisition Lead AMEA will lead the recruitment and processes, serve as a primary source of staffing and recruitment strategy advice; build and enhance, team capabilities; consult with and educate line management on recruitment best practices; lead discussions on, and own development of, staffing policies and processes, tool development and metrics; and anticipate, and manage a changing talent landscape.
Some of the key accountabilities for this role will include (but are not limited to)
- Attendance at Center LT and reporting globally on key metrics and work within AMEA regionally
- Regular contact with AMEA HRBLs
Relationship Management (40%)
• Serves as the point of contact for region MBS TA related escalation issues
• Works in collaboration with Regional Leadership to ensure business needs are identified and met
• Establishes and maintains collaborative and productive relationships with MBS and Region Talent Acquisition Team
• Maintains relationship with 3rd party vendors
• Represents region and TA specific needs and interests to MBS
• Drives customer service focus and culture in Regional MBS organization
• Aligns Regional and MBS Strategy and communicate accordingly
• Identifies new opportunities for MBS in region of Talent Acquisition
Operational/Performance Management (20%)
• Monitors SLA agreements and performance within region
• Coordinates MBS programs for region for TA
• Establishes and monitors MBS performance goals for the region
• Drives MBS continuous improvement and process excellence within region
- Manages a team of 4 Supervisors (30+ Team Members nearshore and onshore)
- Works closely with the Recruiters and the Recruiting Coordination team to ensure delivery of candidates against business need from opening a role to offer acceptance
- Partners with the Retained TA team to ensure alignment of needs against business strategy
- Develops innovative recruitment marketing strategies to create company awareness to target passive and active candidates.
- Builds relationships with external partners as appropriate to identify suitable talent
- Builds and maintains internal partnerships with hiring managers to understand hiring needs to ensure staffing goals.
- Ensures delivery against the Global recruitment KPI’s
Do you have what it takes?
- Educated to degree level or equivalent
- Experience in multiple areas of HR, expertise in recruiting/organisation planning and logistics.
- Experience of working in a global organisation and/or shared services organisation is desirable
- Experience in implementation and management for recruiting processes
- Experience in continuous improvement methods to proven effective team leader with experience facilitating discussions, coaching, mentoring and developing talent
- Experience with applicant tracking systems (preferably Taleo)
- Excellent stakeholder management skills essential Monthly metric reporting
- Volume modelling to manage workload across teams to ensure delivery
- Working closely with other Area leads to work and manage recruitment across different Areas
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Comfortable with data and data analysis
- Proven effective team leader, experience coaching, mentoring and facilitating discussions
- Relationship management experience with client-focus
- Highly computer literate, knowledge of Excel, PowerPoint, MS Project
Recruitment Agencies we appreciate the interest but we've got this one covered. Thanks!
Mondelēz International respects individual differences that make us unique and promotes an environment that is welcoming, inclusive of all employees and values the diversity of our work environment.
Our leaders are committed to support flexible work practices under our Flexible Work Arrangements policy