Mondelez is one of the world’s largest snacks companies. Here is a career that will take you on an exciting ride. Working with mouth-watering brands, our goal is to create more moments of joy by building the best snacking company in the world. Indulging a passion for global thinking and bold decision-making. And satisfying a craving for responsibility.
We currently have an exciting opportunity for an energetic and self-motivated individual to join our highly successful Innovation team based in Indonesia.
The Finance Business Partner has direct responsibility for the preparation of accurate and timely financial statements, compliance with tax requirements and related analyses, both internal and external, in line with applicable regulatory and corporate requirements for Indonesian legal entities while liaising with the legal team and many stakeholders in the organization.
The role will also provide support for financial decision-making information by collecting, analyzing, investigating, and reporting financial data.
• Preparation of Corporation Tax computations and returns together with calculation and payment of Preliminary and Final tax liabilities in accordance with local deadlines
• Manage relationship with - Tax advisor, and Indonesian Revenue Authorities
• Responsible for all Group Taxation and Accounting reporting and related schedules for Contract
• Forecasts and Month End Accounts. Provide analysis and explanations of all variances.
• Preparation of Payroll Tax computations and returns based on information provided by Payroll Department.
• Calculation and Review of VAT calculations.
• Ownership of Taxation General Ledger accounts, including monthly Balance Sheet reconciliations.
• Responsible for maintenance of Company Secretarial procedure and compliance, including annual returns submission and company registers.
• Preparation of statutory accounts for the Mondelez RDQI legal entity.
• RDQ Purchase Order payment chain management within the Indonesian Financial Control team
• Control Owner for a number of key Finance Internal Controls
• Preparation and submission of a number of Statistic Office returns
• Control changes in accounting standards and policies in a timely, efficient and knowledgeable way
• Development and implementation of robust and consistent processes to deliver executional excellence
• Ad hoc tasks as required, role will grow as the time goes by from a financial unit to a full manufacturing unit
• University degree or equivalent, preferable in finance and/or Professional Accounting qualification
• 8+ years of functional experience in costing, accounting and financial controlling
• Experience with financial systems, particularly SAP and HFM and strong Excel skills, technical skills, problem solving, challenging and assertive approach
• Ability to work with details/understand business implications
• Strategic agility
• Managing vision & purpose
• Comprehensive understanding of accounting in a manufacturing type environment.
• Well organized with good analytical, reporting and presentation skills.
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills. Team player
• Proven track record of self-management and time management. Proven drive for results
• Ability to handle fast paced changing environment