Recruitment, Induction & Exit Planning
- Plan for yearly manpower requirements to support business agenda.
- Identify the overall recruitment strategy and needs for the portfolio functions – new positions, replacement, promotion and position for selection etc.
- Utilize the most effective and timely recruitment methodologies to attract the best fit candidates for the functions.
- Plan for effective manpower pool; less dependence on manpower search agencies.
- Provide effective induction process for new hires.
- Plan to manage capabilities issue in response to business agenda
- Work with Line Manager to source for the right capabilities into the organisation
- Coordinate reference checking and employment offer production
- Deployment of induction program for new hires. Monitor and follow-up on the adaptation and socialization of the new hires.
- Manage employee exit by analysing and keeping track on employees leaving - conduct pre resignation (exit) interview and post resignation interview. Analyse the information and take precaution action.
Performance Management- People Manager
- Roll-out performance management process to the portfolio functions as per global process.
- Help to educate line managers and employees in performance management processes – objective/ goals setting to achievement assessment.
- Work with line managers to identify employees’ functional/ technical skills and leadership competency gaps
- Work with line managers to identify programs/ initiatives to address those gaps
- Capture and address performance management issues accordingly
- Help to educate line managers and employees in managing poor performance – performance improvement plan (PIP) processes
- Advice line managers to use performance management systems to reward performers or vice versa
- Provide coaching and counselling support to as well as facilitating line managers and employees on the agreed developmental actions
Talent & Succession Planning
- Work closely with line managers to assess and identify potentials and talents
- Prepare talents review materials and tools.
- Support the Functional Heads during the potential review session.
- Together with Functional Heads, help them to prepare individual developmental profile and developmental plan. Keep track on the execution of the agreed developmental plans.
- Manage agreed succession planning and monitor promotion from within for mission critical positions.
- Manage key talents who have been identified for the international job rotations/ assignments
Employee and Industrial Relations
- Manage employee relation matters through regular and transparent communication of HR processes, policies and procedures to the employees.
- Resolve employee issues/ concern objectively and at the earliest time possible. Conduct fair and objective disciplinary processes.
- Maintain good labor practices and foster industrial harmony within the portfolio functions
- Engage the employees on regular basis through programs such as 1-1 discussion, Townhall, Focus Group Discussion, etc.
- Acquire organizational insights – Global Climate Survey (GCS) eg. facilitating the focus group to understand the insight and facilitating tailor made action plan to address the climate challenges for each function.
- Recommend changes / amendments to HR policies and procedures when necessary.
- Ensure a process of open and transparent communication and foster positive working relationship with the in-house Welfare Committee.
- Work with welfare committee to make internal employee relation agenda successfully achieve objective within approved budget.
Organizational Design and Change Management
- Assist the line managers in organizational changes such as organizational design, job evaluation and restructuring initiatives.
- Monitor the creation of new positions and help line managers to develop and update job descriptions
- Maintain the latest organizational structure on regular basis.
Acquire organizational insights – business strategies, divisional issues, etc.
- Bring HR to the business (line managers & employees) by education and engagement initiatives
- Support line managers in achieving their business initiatives, business objectives and people agenda
- Get involve in the functional projects that relate to work processes and people management
- Drive the Company’s culture in creating a Great place to work for our employees and fosters an environment where employee behaviour is aligned to our values.
- Work with Line Manager to recommend employee compensation or benefit upon hiring, retention, promotion / special adjustment, annual compensation review by taking into account market information as well as internal relativity aspect.
- Support SAP process to ensure data accuracy in the system based on the agreed processes.
- Support Safety in workplace.
- Facilitate IL6S roll out on people agenda
Compliance and Integrity
- Ensure and monitor all actions (self and employees) are in compliance to legal requirement, Company / HR processes, policies and procedures / HRET standard.
- Act as advocate on the Company Code of Conduct and Values to employees
Any other business as assigned such as being a champion of a special project, etc.Qualifications
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in HR or any related fields
- Minimum 10 years work experience in Human Resource Management in a highly unionized and manufacturing environment
- Familiar with IL6S, Lean , TPM or related global standard manufacturing environment
- Familiar and able to lead food audit/compliance requirements
- Strong analytical skills and ability to drive continuous improvement
- High emotional intelligence and Interpersonal Savvy
- Strong Communication, negotiation skills and positive attitude
- Strong engagement/communications capability and able to influence all levels of employees
- Strong leadership and analytical capability
- Excellent command of English
- Able to work base at Ladkraband Industrial Estate