1. Validation of request and liaise between requestor and back office on domain specific requests to create / extend/ deactivate/ activate master data. (10%)
2. Key point of contact for business functions / data owners and data consumers and tracking their E2E MD process flows. (10%)
3. Deploy and co-ordinate Governance and Sustainability initiatives with functions/market/plants/category (Quality, Performance, Training/Testing, industry standards) (5%)
4. Participate in local meetings (I2M, Business changes, Continuous Improvement, SCR, GS1,…) (5%)
5. Escalation and issue resolution. Governance calls with back office on performance, issues and reports. (5%)
6. Project support (Global, regional and local initiatives including link with back-office) (5%)
7. Key user responsibility for the assigned scope and a domain sub-process including testing and training and documentation. (5%)
8. Master Data Operation. (55%)
• Min. 2 years of business experience in a functional area’s of finance/supply chain, etc. of which min. 1 year in MDLZ.
• English Proficiency mandatory and any applicable local languages.