With our portfolio of global Power Brands such as Oreo and belVita biscuits, Cadbury Dairy Milk and Milka chocolate and Trident gum, we’re the world’s #1 in biscuits and candy, and #2 in chocolate and gum. We’re Mondelēz International, a snacking powerhouse with operations in more than 80 countries, with approximately 90,000 employees globally and our brands are marketed in around 165 countries.
Our purpose and vision is to create more MOMENTS OF JOY by building the BEST SNACKING COMPANY IN THE WORLD.
You’ll put our customers at the heart of our business. By building strong relationships with every customer, big or small, you’ll help Mondelēz International become the supplier of choice and ensure we deliver world-class execution of our business plans in every store.
Remove non-selling activities from a Customer Business Team to maximize sales to customers with between $100MM to $250MM in revenue per year. Improve trade payment compliance and overall financial controls of promotional funds for a customer with a trade budget between $10MM to $20MM per year. Manage and resolve customer deductions and short-payments in support of Mondelēz International receivables targets. Complete revenue reporting and event analysis to support increasing business for complex customers.
• Handling of Business Forms and TPM input (contracts, event entry, new items, price changes)
• Resource Utilization
• Bill Payment & Deduction Resolution
• In addition to the core functions above, some secondary responsibilities will be assigned as dictated by business needs.
Functional Technical Competencies Gained in Role
• Microsoft Office Programs
• Basic Excel skills for functional usage
• Data manipulation and reporting
• SAP systems