To run and support Finance controlling operations in Ukraine, Belarus, Kazakhstan and Georgia including local statutory and US GAAP accounting and reporting, taxation and treasury activity following Corporate policies and SOX compliance.
- Supervise accurate and timely financial statements and related analyses, both internal and external, in line with applicable regulatory and corporate requirements (supported by MBS organization)
- Manage month end close process, liaise with MBS teams to ensure all entries are complete and accurate including monitoring KPI’s to ensure compliance with SLAs.
- Trouble shoot issues to resolution escalated from the MBS employees on day to day activities and ad hoc requests
- Coordinates proper and timely updates of internal accounting and controlling policies and procedures, ensure their compliance to business requirements, local legislation, US GAAP and internal MDLZ standards. Ensure that Corporate Governance is in place
- Manage all tax matters for the unit through the implementation of efficient tax management strategies while meeting all tax reporting obligations. • Supervise cash flow planning process
- Closely partner with MBS organization in order MBS to deliver agreed KPIs in Finance controlling area
- Provide functional leadership to Internal Control and local tax resources.
- Promote a sound and proactive internal control environment
- Build and coach the subordinate / team to ensure that strong professionals are in place and motivated to drive company efficiency in delivering results
- Leads the assigned projects
- Strong financial background
- Experience in Financial Controlling/US GAAP 3-5years
- US GAAP and local accounting/taxation knowledge, solid knowledge in reporting and budgeting.
- Integrated and reporting systems operational and technical skills (SAP, HFM, OPAL, BI, FiT, …)
- Strong managerial and leadership skills
- Knowledge of local statutory accounting and taxation
- Cross-functional projects experience