Mondelez International, Inc. (NASDAQ: MDLZ) is a whole new company that has been reimagined with a single focus in mind: create delicious moments of joy by sharing the world’s favorite brands.
Launched on Oct. 1, 2012, and employing around 100,000 people around the world, Mondelez International comprises the global snacking and food brands of the former Kraft Foods Inc. While Mondelez International is new, the company’s brands are as diverse and rich with heritage as the 170 countries in which its products are marketed.
As the world’s pre-eminent maker of snacks, Mondelez International has leading shares in every category and every region of the world in which it competes. The company holds the No. 1 position globally in Biscuits, Chocolate, Candy and Powdered Beverages as well as the No. 2 position in Gum and Coffee.
Mondelez International is a global snacks powerhouse with billion in revenues and operations in more than 80 countries. More than 80 percent of our revenues are generated outside North America. Our brand portfolio includes such well-known brands as Oreo, Trident, Cadbury, LU, Toblerone, Halls and Milka. For more information, visit http://www.mondelezinternational.com/ and www.facebook.com/mondelezinternational.
Are you fascinated by our delicious business around the Globe? Are you excited about Change?
We have a fantastic opportunity to join with us!
Mondelez International is looking for Sales Sourcer
As a key member of the Sales Recruiting Team, the Sales Talent Sourcer is responsible for candidate attraction by acting as a search expert for different areas by understanding hiring needs, position specifications and search requirements. As a Sales Sourcer, this position is responsible for developing sourcing strategies aligned by function and job type. They are accountable for proactively investigating new ideas for creating innovative sourcing strategies and tools. They are accountable for sourcing and assessing active candidates from various databases as well as generating passive candidates through networking, cold calling, internet searches and research.
- Sourcers partner with other recruiting team members to align qualified candidates with appropriate positions and work with them throughout the Mondelez hiring process. In addition, the Sales Sourcer will also perform market analysis.
- Act as a search expert for multiple functional areas by participating in recruitment strategy to understand hiring needs, position specs and search requirements. Partner with Sales Recruiters and Hiring Managers to generate ideas and share information such as labor market availability & sourcing technologies that facilitates an effective search process according to assigned timeliness.
- Build Proactive Sourcing Strategies: Participate in hiring planning to identify holistic sourcing strategies by function. Understand competitive landscape influencing available talent. Function as externally focused expert on industry specific websites, social media, associations, blogs, and communities of interest to create multi-pronged sourcing strategies.
- Source active candidates from online databases, contact lists, internal databases and employee referrals. Source passive candidates through networking, cold calling, internet searches and research. Leverage cold calling and ‘selling’ skills to generate interest in passive, employed candidates to consider Mondelez as a potential employer of choice. Aggressive networking, soliciting of referrals for hard to fill positions. Implement sourcing strategies to provide a qualified and diverse candidate pool; fill talent pipeline according to demand. Shift recruitment methodology from reactive to proactive by proactively build and maintain ongoing active networks of talent for critical job types to enable more efficient and effective hiring when needs arise.
- Prequalifying candidates for basic qualifications, availability, technical skills, interest level, salary range, mobility/relocation needs; monitor quality and quantity of resumes. Use assessment skills to short list top candidates for Sales Recruiter consideration.
- Actively manage social media messaging on designated sites to build talent brand and marketplace awareness of Mondelez as an employer of choice.
The successful candidate will be a:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Human Resources other related field is preferred.
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in Recruiting or Sourcing.
- Experience working with Microsoft Office, Excel and PowerPoint or similar office software is required.
- Interviewing and Screening Skills
- Strong technical skills including advanced databases, bullion logic
- Proficient in using web-based recruiting tools, social media, and job boards to effectively market positions to target qualified candidates.
- Experience with English communication and Customer Service skills.
- Research skills
Mondelez International, Inc. is an equal opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We actively seek to maintain a diverse work force, and Mondelez International, Inc. therefore recruits qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, or Vietnam veteran status.
We invite you to leave your CV to be part of this great team of people and brands who make Mondelez International.
Join our dream of creating delicious moments of joy!
Thank you, we look forward to speaking with you!