Mondelez International is a US$26 billion snacking powerhouse with operations in more than 80 countries and our brands marketed in 165 countries. It’s a great time to join us; we employ over 100,000 people around the world and are a company full of the world’s favourite brands - Cadbury Dairy Milk, Philadelphia and The Natural Confectionery Company to name just a few. As well as the countless opportunities our business brings, we have fantastic people who do amazing things for our business and their own careers, every day.
This position is part of the Mondelez Global Treasury COE Structure, focusing on centralizing and centralized Treasury Operations for the Asia Pacific region (13 countries in scope). The position holder is also expected to be able to ascertain and implement more efficient practices and processes for the centralized Treasury activities. The position holder will provide intra and cross regional cooperation.
Position Accountability Summary
This job description covers the position of a Treasury Manager within Front Office/Treasury Operations with the below main responsibilities:
- Actively manage regional operational Treasury activities in the Asia Pacific region and to provide service to internal customers (for instance Local Financial Controlling, Tax, AP, C&B) in Treasury related areas.
- Actively cooperate with MIF (Mondelez International Finance) and treasurer in local markets in terms of Cash Management, FX, Intercompany and Cash Repatriation.
- Actively cooperate with MBS partners and local treasurers to reduce the current relationships with legacy banking partners and managing the remaining banking services in a centralized manner.
- Ensure the establishment of Best Practice processes and Identify and implement process efficiencies.
- Provide cross regional cooperation with other Treasury Centres of Excellence (“CoEs”), sharing experience, best practice and seeking opportunities for further centralization and processing efficiency.
- Manage day-to-day activities of the Manila CoE team who consist of two Treasury Analysts, one with a Front Office role and another responsible for Back Office activities.
- Manage the day-to-day liquidity positions of the affiliates in selected Asia Pacific markets. Arrange bank deposit and loans, including repatriations to the main cash pools (in Europe) in close co-ordination with corporate tax, regional and local affiliate management.
- Coordinate e-banking administration and audit review in selected Asia Pacific market.
- Support Treasury projects and assist in the constant improvement of the Treasury Processes and the Global Treasury System with the goal to increase the operational efficiency.