Mondelēz International is a US$26 billion snacking powerhouse with operations in more than 80 countries and our brands marketed in 165 countries. It’s a great time to join us; we employ over 100,000 people around the world and are a company full of the world’s favourite brands - Cadbury Dairy Milk, Philadelphia and The Natural Confectionery Company to name just a few. As well as the countless opportunities our business brings, we have fantastic people who do amazing things for our business and their own careers, every day.
Reporting to the Commercial Sales Controller, the Sales Analyst will create both standardized and custom reports for Commercial Finance Team and Category Leaders. He/she must be able to be independent to conduct quantitative analysis, provide support for internal stakeholders and assess future needs and data integrity. The Sales Analysts is responsible for the collection, analysis and reporting of sales related expenses against the Budget.
Some of the key accountabilities for this role will include (but are not limited to)
- Manages the closing of the sales expense overhead charges together with the Commercial Sales Controller.
- Coordinate the complete Monthly Closing and Reporting for all sales channel (Modern Trade, Traditional Trade) by working closely with each of the Customer Finance Managers.
- Liaise with Shared Service providers for accounting journal postings based on accounting principles received from Customer Finance Managers.
- Provides actual sales data to Demand Planning Team and coordinate the flow and articulation of data.
- Provide customized reporting and recommendations in order to support the growing business needs, from the SAP system perspective and internal reporting tools.
- Ensuring timely provision of strong, accurate and relevant analytics (data and analysis) transparently to all stakeholders.
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal, with the ability to convey information to broad audience.
Do you have what it takes?
- Finance/ accounting background with ACCA/CPA/MIA qualification
- 5 to 6 years of relevant experience
- Ability to meet strict deadlines and able to communicate with Regional
- Passionate and demonstrate initiatives and able to work on own initiative within a Team environment
- Able to demonstrate working knowledge of SAP, Excels