The Marketing trainee will support Oreo MEU Equity and Base marketing activities, and will help improve the productivity of Oreo brand team and its capacity to address projects scope in efficient and timely manner.
Marketing Trainee will be supporting all key Oreo projects, and will lead several activities from end to end.
The trainee is expected: i) to be skilled for immediate basic administrative and communication support to projects, and ii) acquire new competencies and experiences that would enable growth to Assistant Brand Manager role within 18-24 months term.
Lead the implementation of the "From Good to Great Innovation" plan in close collaboration with the Innovation director, contributing to a more efficient innovation process and stronger market success rate
- Help to to structure our trend evolution tracker and competitive watch capabilities
- Contribute to the reinforcement of our open innovation process
- Lead the improvement of our Innovation planning & Funnel management capabilities
- Collect & summarize countries inno requirements: launch windows, Price points, trade requirements
- Help formalizaing Innovation Best Practices (ie. Where to Play, great insights, powerful concepts etc.)
- Help formalizing guidance for Inno Size of Price evaluation
- Contribute to the improvement of the MEU Biscuits Innovation tracker
- Put in place a "simple" Innovation Profit & Loss calculation process
Support the MEU Biscuit Innovation Managers in the ideation, exploration, development, and implementation phases of key Regional biscuit innovations under major brands such as Oreo, Milka, Cadbury, Belvita, LU, TUC or Ritz
- Support ideation through market & trend analysis in collaboration with Consumer Insights team
- Contribute to new concepts development and evaluation
- Support Bundle Development
- English proficiency (writing & speaking) and very good communication skills
- Completed or completing a high level education courses preferably in Marketing / Business school
- Good educational knowledge of marketing principles and marketing mix management, consumer research principles and management
- Ability to manage & simplify complex problematics. Efficient and results oriented
- Strong interest for Innovation & Consumer Insights
- Excel and Power Point proficiency (Master Excel & Power Point (VBA programming is a +)
- (Advantage) International education / previous experience (internship / courses) with international organization.