In Research, Development & Quality (RD&Q), your skills can be the special ingredient that brings our brands to life. As part of a fantastic team of scientists, engineers and nutritionists, you’ll work tirelessly on product design or development, process development, quality, nutrition, sensory and food safety aspects to ensure we deliver a consistent, delightful consumer experience. RD&Q is where you’ll turn great ideas into brilliant brands.
Sanitation & Hygienic Excellence Associate Director is responsible for assuring world class levels of hygienic design across Mondelez plants globally. This includes grounds, buildings/infrastructure and food manufacturing equipment. Activities include communication of best practices, implementing policies and supporting plant activities on specific projects, conducting hygienic design review in our plants as well as in equipment suppliers. There is a strong link with regional and Global Engineering, Continuos Improvement and Integrated Supply Chain functions.
- Assuring world class levels of hygienic design across Mondelez plants globally.
- Actively participate on the Hygienic Building Design (HBD) Checklist and the Greenfield/Brownfield Design handbook.
- Conduct sanitary design reviews on engineering projects.
- Conduct Factory Acceptance Test (FAT) and the Site Acceptance Test (SAT).
- Maintaining Hygienic Design policy and Sanitary Design Standards (SDS) up to date. SDS includes: hygienic designing for building and grounds, CIP, Culinary steam, compressed air and environmental air.
- Ensure Hygienic Design training materials are up to date and available on the company learning platform.
- Strong link with European Hygienic, Engineering and Design Group (EHEDG association).
The candidate will need to demonstrate a willingness to travel extensively, cultural awareness, proactiveness and excellent communication skills in English language.
- Strong Hygienic Equipment and Building Design background.
- Experience and knowledge of sanitation programs and practices.
- Working knowledge of production equipment and cleaning systems.
- Working knowledge of CIP, culinary steam, compressed and enviromental air.
- Excellent communication skills are needed to report to the organization, giving clear advises and directions and to deliver training to the organization and equipment suppliers as needed.
- Good networking skills, technical problem solver, strong organization skills and capable of working independently.
We pride ourselves on having a high performing and collaborative culture where we offer support and development to enhance your career and develop your knowledge and skills. In return for your commitment, drive and enthusiasm, we offer top attractive social benefits.
So if you’re ready to take one big step forward and be part of the future of our business, your ideal career is just one small click away.
Please note that application documents in English are required (make sure English version of your CV is uploaded in the application form) and full recruitment process is conducted in English.
Mondelēz International is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation or preference, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.