With our portfolio of global Power Brands such as Oreo and belVita biscuits, Cadbury Dairy Milk and Milka chocolate and Trident gum, we’re the world’s #1 in biscuits and candy, and #2 in chocolate and gum. We’re Mondelēz International, a snacking powerhouse with operations in more than 80 countries, with approximately 90,000 employees globally and our brands are marketed in around 165 countries.
Our purpose and vision is to create more MOMENTS OF JOY by building the BEST SNACKING COMPANY IN THE WORLD.
With more than nearly 100,000 employees around the world, we need to make our size work for us. Your human resources skills can help make that happen. You’ll partner with business units to create growth opportunities for our talent, building the right enterprise capabilities and, ultimately, a culture that enables us to be competitive … and also fun.
As part of the HR team supporting ISC, the HR Manager will provide outstanding HR support to assigned leadership teams. This person will deliver against the strategies and programs as determined by the functional Human Resources Business Leader (HRBL) and Centers of Expertise (COE) ensuring that the strategies are embedded in the culture. The HR Manager will drive consistent policy and process application and will be responsible for ensuring flawless execution of all HR programs. In addition, the HR Manager has a significant role in leading major change efforts involving, amongst other things, culture, capability building and structure consistent with high performance work systems (i.e. Lean Six Sigma).
1. Provide HR expertise to assigned Leadership Team. Partner with line leaders and HRBL to deliver against functional HR goals, business goals and site specific initiatives/projects in order to drive change programs in support of business strategies and initiatives.
2. Responsible for providing HR guidance to all employees within their defined scope. Support COEs partners in areas such as talent management, talent acquisition, compensation administration, training, AAP completion, and employee engagement activities.
3. Act as liaison between employees and HRBL. HR policies and practices are administered in a consistent and professional manner.
4. Deliver HR projects and serve as subject matter expert for assigned area. Responsible for sharing best practices, local external bench marking and continuous improvement.
5. Coach people managers in HR processes and policies.
6. Effectively partner with both Talent Acquisition and operational leadership to ensure right people in roles at right time to meet the needs of the business.
Mondelēz Global LLC is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law. Applicants who require accommodation to participate in the job application process may contact 847-943-5460 for assistance.
Applicants must complete all required steps in the application process, including providing a Resume/CV, in order to be considered for this position.