Logistics Operation Management (Import & Export)
1) Manage Import Product categories to fulfill customer requirement without any business interruption.
2) Manage Export product (Gum, Candy) to Laos including special project of which will be related to Export activity.
- Ensure Import and Export activities can be dispatch and arrival smoothly as planned in order to achieve CFR level. Monitor all KPI and be responsible for developing action plans to meet targets.
- Establish procedures, standards, and controls in 3PL areas and key contact person for any special project related with logistics management.
- Ensuring 3PL and Mondelez solutions are connected and business activities are in designed working order with the over IT solution.
- Be the contact person of distributor when other teams required any transportation and coordinate with other concerned section.
- Be the center point of contact for holding and releasing the goods. Liaison with the Mondelez plants and co-packers and other vendors for all 3PL activities.
- Ensure all Mondelez QA processes and systems are maintained within 3PL operation.
- Monitor and analyze the domestic and/or international transportation modes for opportunities to drive toward lowest cost to serve for our customers and lowest cost of ownership for the company.
- Leads and participates in delivering continuous improvement for the Carrier Programs.
- Operate within the agreed budget (P&L) for the site (allocation of budget, freight etc.)
- Establish and monitor solution standards, relative to services offered and the associated costs to ensure effectiveness of presented solutions in terms of cost and value.
- Maintain an orderly workflow according to priorities.
- Monitor on in transit inventory within glidepath.
- Manage 3PL Warehouse and ensure that inventory in SAP system which belong to CS&L function has accuracy.
- Manage/analyze goods return of Primary from DKSH. In practice, to manage trade return thru DKSH operation and handle FG destruction process on monthly basis.
Manage Logistics and Operation team
- Ensure associates and supervisory staffs to perform their assigned duties and manage the availability as their role.
- Effectively interact with cross functional teams to define objectives, scope, and deliverables of domestic and/or international transportation solutions.
- Manage FG from production plant to customer
Productivity and sustainability
- Monitor and ensure that Productivity Cost Saving Project which related with CS&L can be deliver as plan and sustain for on-going.
- Ensure associates and supervisory commercialization manager to perform his/her job to execute day to day role and find the opportunity to improve the work process.
- BA or MBA from accredited university
- At least 3 years’ experience in in order management field/ people management. Preferable in Food or Consumer product.
- Experience 3PL distribution management
- Strong knowledge in computer operating systems especially SAP
- High commitment to deliver assignment as committed timeline
- Strong presentation, communications, influencing skills and motivational skills. Interpersonal savvy.
- Operating in a Cross-functional team, ability to communicate findings, make recommendations and facilitate change.
- Good command in English both spoken and written