What makes working at Mondelēz International so special? Many things. The iconic brands and global nature of our business. The continuous innovation and endless opportunities to grow. The chance, each and every day, to put a smile on people’s faces. We’re the world’s leading maker of Chocolate, Biscuits, Candy and Gum with billion-dollar brands like Cadbury, Milka, Prince and Oreo and we now have an exciting opportunity to join our team.
This position reports to. Director, Global Procurement Quality. You will lead the Quality Programs related to both Global Procurement Quality systems and Processes. This global role will be critical in ensuring that all procurement quality communication and data management of Quality systems are in place and effectively managed across the regions specifically. The role will ensure that our products, facilities, processes and systems meet the required Company and legislative quality standards through Quality Chain Management System and Quality Policy implementation across the Regions and Globally.
- Take a leadership role in risk assessment activity throughout the value chain and report on areas of improvement, following up on progress, and proactively assisting in issue resolution and elimination to assure that established company quality standards are consistently met with a primary focus on Food Safety programs.
- Work to continually improve performance against key quality measures such as special situations, consumer complaints, and quality related costs and audit outcomes by proactively leading the initiatives required to identify problems and implement solutions in order to protect and enhance Company and product image.
- Continuously improve quality related knowledge, skills and understanding of personnel producing/handling Company products by conducting training programs and systematically disseminating written information covering standards, procedures and policies to assure employees are equipped to meet required standards.
- Raise the bar on food safety and quality with the internal and external manufacturing facilities through implementation and verification of the Kraft Quality Chain Management System and Quality policies. Ensures all suppliers and internal buyer are living our QCMS criteria; Accountable for establishing / escalating proposals and recommendations in the event Supplier performance is in question; Has the ability to recommend disapproval of suppliers who do not operate within our policies. Direct interaction with Plant Directors and Category Directors performed on an as needed basis.
- Vendor relationship and Program support for Global supplier auditing and expectations. Responsibility for key decisions related to supplier compliance and influences audit ratings per supplier.
- Creating key relationships at the local, regional, and global level. Working with the Quality functions to ensure support and alignment of activities such as Food Safety and Microbiology. Supporting the Region Quality activities related to Supplier QA.
- Monitoring and reporting of key quality metrics on a global and regional basis. Translation of the key strategic areas into actions and KPIs for the Regions to address. Leverages metrics to influence decisions with region/global procurement and supplier management regarding ongoing supplier relationships, performance, compliance.
- Support the Needed Region/Country Quality coordinators on issue management and special situations.
- Bachelors degree (or equivalent qualification) - Educational Concentration: Chemistry, Food Science, Microbiology, Engineering or related field
- IL6S - Green belt certification would be an advantage
- Extensive experience in Quality, Supply Chain and R&D.
- Considerable knowledge of quality systems and policies, HACCP, ISO9001/22000
- Considerable experience leading & working with cross-functional teams with strong people development skills
- Experience creating compelling strategies and programs
We pride ourselves on having a high performing and collaborative culture where we offer support and development to enhance your career and develop your knowledge and skills.
In return for your commitment, drive and enthusiasm, we offer an attractive benefits package within a highly successful International business that offers financial rewards and resources, including bonus scheme, contributory pension, life assurance, generous holiday allowance and a flexible benefits programme.