Mondelez International LLC is a US$26 billion snacking powerhouse with operations in more than 80 countries and our brands marketed in 165 countries. It’s a great time to join us; we employ over 100,000 people around the world and are a company full of the world’s favorite brands - Cadbury Dairy Milk, Philadelphia and The Natural Confectionery Company to name just a few. As well as the countless opportunities our business brings, we have fantastic people who do amazing things for our business and their own careers, every day.
The Mondelez Business Services Manager, Business Process Excellence (BPE) will have primary responsibility for supporting AMEA Region SAP and Process Improvement Projects. Projects can be in support of the Global Record to Report Business Process Excellence (BPE) teams or to support AMEA Region Functional Business Process Excellence (BPE) initiatives or AMEA Finance Process and Systems improvements. This position reports into the Director of Mondelez Business Services Accounting and external reporting and tax lead
Candidate must have a proven track record of project management skills in financial systems and process improvements, including developing project plans, budgets, and deliverables schedules.
Demonstrated abilities for SAP project management and knowledge of SAP FI/CO and Product Costing
Some of the key accountabilities for this role will include (but are not limited to):
- Represent AMEA Finance in weekly Global Return To Route (RTR) Business Process Excellence (BPE) meetings to ensure decisions are made with AMEA interests in mind. Report out to AMEA Accounting Teams decisions and implications of decisions.
- Lead the AMEA Regional execution of the global design projects for Return To Route (RTR). This may include leading blueprint and design efforts, testing and coordination of User Acceptance as well as training, security and change management. Identify need for executional resources if required.
- Collaborate with Return To Route (RTR) Business Process Outsource on various global projects.
- Work with AMEA Finance teams on process and systems enhancements and linkage into Global programs. Once the business need is identified, work with Global Mondelez Business Services, Business Process Excellence (BPE) to determine if needs can be addressed with global solution.
- Work collaboratively with the other region Business Process Excellence (BPE) counterparts to ensure harmonization of processes and system design.
- As needed Ad hoc region requests
- As needed monthly close support for SAP issues during close
Education, Experience & Specialized Knowledge:
- Bachelor of Science and/or Business degree in Accounting or Finance, M.B.A. preferred.
- 5+ years of Finance management with experience in accounting
- Outstanding leadership skills
- Strong team player who manages collaboratively with all stakeholders
- Strong influencing and communication skills, and ability to lead informal teams
- Experience with SAP and strong Excel skills, technical skills, problem solving, challenging assertive approach – Needs to be able to handle/analyze large amounts of complex data.
- Ability to work with details/understand business implications.