With our portfolio of global Power Brands such as Oreo and belVita biscuits, Cadbury Dairy Milk and Milka chocolate and Trident gum, we’re the world’s #1 in biscuits and candy, and #2 in chocolate and gum. We’re Mondelēz International, a snacking powerhouse with operations in more than 80 countries, with approximately 90,000 employees globally and our brands are marketed in around 165 countries.
Our purpose and vision is to create more MOMENTS OF JOY by building the BEST SNACKING COMPANY IN THE WORLD.
The Senior Financial Analyst will be responsible for a variety of financial duties surrounding the planning, analysis and reporting functions. This includes periodic reporting of financial results, forecasts, the annual budget process, variance analysis, data consolidation and special projects. Partner with Category Finance functions to provide financial guidance and analytics to support key decision making to help objectives are achieved.
• Responsible for generating North America FP&A financial reports for the monthly financial close. Track close activity daily from SAP/COPA through Oracle Financial system keeping Sr. Management up to date on ledger runs
• Coordinate the timing, load, and validation of monthly data for NA One Compass team site activity, notifying Sr. Management when data is ready for review
• Responsible for compiling financials, deck presentations, and schedules for quarterly forecast updates, annual plans, and board meetings
• Support the Internal Reconciliation process of the IBP model, working with FP&A management, forecast teams, and category finance
• Generate ad hoc reports as needed from the Oracle based financial system, such as Power Brands, A&C Review, Other Income & Expense, and EVA Analysis,
• Interact proactively with key internal customers; VP Finance, NA President, and Category leads and provide analytical support at needed
• Backup for financial planning system COE position; loading data, making P&L and EVA adjustments, and running business rules as needed
• Overhead and ZBB backup as needed
• Provide formal and informal training on financial concepts and systems to team members: ie: Foreign Currency, EVA calculation
• Bachelor’s Degree in Finance or Accounting required, MBA/CPA preferred
• Three or more years of experience in financial analysis and data management
• Self-motivation in a fast pace environment
• P&L background / experience along with knowledge of financial systems and general accounting concepts
• Requires strong verbal and written communication skills, and basic knowledge of general business concepts
• Proven ability to partner with various business disciplines
• Strong systems skills in Excel, FiT, Access, SAP, and BI knowledge preferred
• Demonstrated ability to deal with ambiguity, change and a dynamic business environment
• Business Partnering: proven ability to develop strong relationships and partnerships with internal customers, peers and effectively managing those relationships
• Project Management: experience leading multiple stage projects from conception to completion
• Internal Controls: experience identifying, improving and maintaining
• Systems and Tools: proficiency managing and making recommendations for efficiencies
• Critical Thinking: leverage analytics, benchmarking, and insights to generate meaningful financial strategies and solutions
Mondelēz Global LLC is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, gender, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, uniform service, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law. Applicants who require accommodation to participate in the job application process may contact 847-943-5460 for assistance.
Applicants must complete all required steps in the application process, including providing a Resume/CV, in order to be considered for this position.