Mondelez - The Company
With our portfolio of global Power Brands such as Oreo and belVita biscuits, Cadbury Dairy Milk and Milka chocolate and Trident gum, we’re the world’s #1 in biscuits and candy, and #2 in chocolate and gum. We’re Mondelēz International, a snacking powerhouse with operations in more than 80 countries, with approximately 90,000 employees globally and our brands are marketed in around 165 countries.
Our purpose and vision is to create more MOMENTS OF JOY by building the BEST SNACKING COMPANY IN THE WORLD.
Mondelēz International is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation or preference, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Customer Service & Logistics
Customer Service & Logistics (CS&L) is where you’ll integrate our end-to-end demand-driven supply chain. Working “from farm to shelf,” you’ll connect plants with customers to deliver best-in-class service in the most efficient way. Your goal will be to have the right products, at the right time, and with the right quantity and quality on the shelf.
Central Pallet Management Specialist
The role will support the Central Pallet Management Supervisor in the day to day operations of the CPM department to perform pallet bookings, control pallet movements, audit and report inventory and costs for the MEU. The person will be building and maintaining a good relationship with account holders. Performing and controlling pallet movements between accounts.
Country scope: MEU
This role will support CPM department integration to LCC.
- Invoice control
- Invoice Reconciliation all EU ( + X countries OOP)
- Request of credits, monitoring, control and clarification
- Sundry Invoices (Manual check and approval)
- Consultation for: costs, structure und internal process
- Monthly control reports to MDLZ for payment release
- Year end provisions
- Reconciliation & Service support
- Account support (schedule Support daily business)
- 1 official Chep inventory count p.A. and Reconciliation
- Master data maintenance (Data maintenance, Mapping, end customer data base)
- All Pallet providers - CHEP, LPR, Euro pallet
- Stock checks (problem locations)
- Technical support
- Location integration with CGF Data file
- File Transfer monitoring
- Error protocol handling
- IT interface Support (monitoring and control)
- Server & Communication maintenance
- Reports (max 3 per month) FTR, Stock and Volume Reports
- Additional Inventory counts (min 1 p.a.)
- Quality enforcement
- Inet Training
- location integration (incl. Training)
- Establish new locations (MDLZ Location, 3rd party supplier/Vendor, Copacker, CoMan…)
- Integrate Existing Location to CGF
- Manage change of pallet provider (Chep – LPR)
- Productivity indications (Pallet flow optimization, pallet provider optimization)
- First Level support (Locally support, Trouble shooting)
- 1-2 years work experience in corporate business
- 1-2 years work experience in Logistics or warehousing
- University or Equivalent Level Education
- Action oriented, proactive and resourceful in solving problems (Problem Solving, Drive for results)
- Highly organised and able to multitask. Organisation of own work, able to work under pressure to meet priorities and deadlines (Planning)
- Process management skills
- Working knowledge of logistics and transportation business
- Strong communication skills (written and verbal)
- Experience of SAP would
- Experience of iNet logistic system would be an advantage
- English language - advanced
- French language - advanced
We pride ourselves on having a high performing and collaborative culture where we offer support and development to enhance your career and develop your knowledge and skills. In return for your commitment, drive and enthusiasm, we offer top attractive social benefits.