Mondelez International is a US$26 billion snacking powerhouse with operations in more than 80 countries and our brands marketed in 165 countries. It’s a great time to join us; we employ over 100,000 people around the world and are a company full of the world’s favourite brands - Cadbury Dairy Milk, Philadelphia and The Natural Confectionery Company to name just a few. As well as the countless opportunities our business brings, we have fantastic people who do amazing things for our business and their own careers, every day.
We currently have an exciting opportunity for an energetic and self-motivated individual to join our highly successful Innovation team based in Malaysia.
Reporting to the Manager, Key Account, Group, Malaysia the Assistant Manager, Sales, Key Account is responsible to manage the end-to-end needs of a specific account under Modern Trade (in this case Aeon group), to ensure company goals & Key Performance Index are met, e.g. in planning, selling, execution, managing of funds within budget, ensuring efficient spent, & proper documentations of accounts accordingly.
Some of the key accountabilities for this role will include (but are not limited to):
- Primary jobs include sales promotion planning and implementation, demand forecast, business reviews, customer growth strategy sell-in and execution, trading terms negotiation and in-store execution
- Develop, negotiate and sign off trading term with customer
- Maintains relationship with Key Accounts at HQ and store level
- Collects market information by carrying out regular market visit
- Achieve sales targets set by the Company
- Plan, executes and coordinates promotions with the sales force
- Builds Key Account’s database and analysis
- Prepare monthly/ quarterly/ yearly business review with customer.
- Responsible for developing Customer Business Plan to achieve annual sales and profitability targets
- Lead category projects
- Negotiate on product launches, pricing strategy, space management and both national and local promotional activities.
- Work closely with sales operation to achieve daily sales targets
Do you have what it takes?
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor Degree in Business/Marketing/Sales.
- Minimum 4 years related experience in the FMCG industry with proven track record and preferably in Key Account Management for Food Categories with minimum 2 year sales experience
- Understand and able to apply shopper’s insight and category management to win in point-of-purchase and optimizing promotion sell-out.
- Experience in sales and promotion planning and contract negotiation.
- Experience in customer service excellence and sales operation effectiveness.
- Strong interest to excel and capacity to learn.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, excellent team player and the ability to influence others