Req #: 1800902
Job Category: Research Development Quality
During the internship programme, student will be assigned to a product developer. Relevant project/s will be identified for the students and in line to the products category and technical needs. These duties includes but not limited to:
- Familiar with Good Manufacturing Process and Safety standards.
- Assist product developer in lab prototypes making, can be both bench top, small scale pilot and large scale pilot plant trial.
- To support existing project work, involving but not limited to ingredient preparation and weighing, benchtop trials, batch preparation and mixing, sensory and shelf life support, cleaning and maintenance of the lab.
- To support desktop research / data analysis / data collation.
- Open to all 2nd or penultimate year students in degree program major in Food Science or any other relevant degrees
- Proficient in English (Written and Spoken)
- Attention to detail
- Able to prioritize multiple competing priorities and deadlines
- Able to work independently with minimum supervision on project support.