Human Resource Intern
Req #: 1800901
Job Category: Human Resources
Goals & Learning Objectives HR in Mondelez Malaysia plays a vital role in enabling the Company to achieve Top Tier Financial Performance and the goal of becoming a Great Place to Work. You will be exposed to various decision making processes in relation to business transformation projects and upon the completion of the stint, you will be able:
- To build HR skills with regards to the HR delivery model and organizational effectiveness efforts.
- To develop skills and working styles with various colleagues across multiple disciplines within HR and the Business.
- To learn how to analyze and share data/research and present it in a fashion that supports effective execution.
- To gain experience coordinating multiple competing priorities in a fast-paced industry and HR environment.
- To develop communications skills or soft-skills through daily interactions.
- Open to all 2nd or penultimate year students who are currently enrolled in a degree program with a preferred major in Human Resources, Business Administration, Organizational Development or Industrial/Organizational Psychology or any other relevant degrees
- Proficient in English (Written and Spoken)
- Proficient in using Microsoft Office (eg: Word, Excel or Powerpoint)
- Attention to detail
- Possess critical thinking skills
- Able to prioritize multiple competing priorities and deadlines
- Able to converse in clear verbal and written communication