Experience the life of a marketer in FMCG with Mondelēz International. You will be a part of SEA Chocolates team reporting into a regional Brand Manager and will partner Trade Marketing, Finance, Supply Chain, Legal, Food Regulatory and third party agencies to build and execute Chocolate category growth strategies.
Program Tasks and duties
- Design new product launch plans including market analysis, pricing and profitability, in-store activation, ATL (above the line) communication, legal and regulatory approvals
- Design internal launch event to drum up engagement within the company
- Coordinate key information flow between multi-functional teams supporting the launch ie. Finance, Trade Marketing and Supply Chain
- Strategic category planning and management to enable long term growth
- Open to all 2nd or penultimate year students in a degree program major in Marketing or any other relevant degrees
- Proficient in English (Written and Spoken)
- Proficient in using Microsoft Office (eg: Word, Excel or Powerpoint)
- Attention to detail
- Able to prioritize multiple competing priorities and deadlines and learn fast.
- Able to work in a team environment.