Packaging Development Intern
Req #: 1800903
Job Category: Research Development Quality
The objective of this internship is to allow the intern to discover the role of a packaging developer, while handling specific project tasks, and taking part of teamwork, activities and life in an R&D team. Some of the duties and tasks includes:
- Complete Design Safety Analysis on portfolio where required
- Provide support to team for design and development of packaging
- Complete Artwork approvals and review for packaging portfolio
- Clean specification data accuracy
- Revising and creation of Technical drawings
- Provide support and solutions to innovation and pipeline generation
- Complete and perform basic lab testing when required on packaging design
- Support team in completion of Product Shelf life testing
- Provide support to team members with project related tasks and duties
- Any other project tasks as they come.
- Open to all 2nd or penultimate year students in degree program major in Electronic and Electrical Engineering, Material Science or any related field.
- Proficient in English (Written and Spoken)
- Proficient in using Microsoft Office (eg: Word, Excel or Powerpoint)
- Attention to detail
- Able to prioritize multiple competing priorities and deadlines
- Able to work independently with minimum supervision on project support.