Position Purpose Statement
- Lead the financial forecasting and reporting processes for the plant in line with corporate requirements, ensuring adherence to policies, procedures and standards. (Planning)
- Provide local management with accurate financial analysis allowing on-going assessment of operating performance of the plant against pre-determined targets, including a realistic assessment of the risk profile and recommend corrective actions (Analysis)
- Ensure compliance to proper cost accounting and internal controls to guarantee the reliability of financial statements in line with company policies and procedures within area of responsibility.(Reporting)
- Counsel Plant management on plant issues that affect business short term and strategic decisions. Actively participate in operational and strategic initiatives to influence business decisions. (Advisory)
Provide accurate and insightful Financial Analysis for Business Decisions
- Prepare accurate financial analysis allowing on-going assessment of operating performance of the plant against agreed targets
- Prepare a realistic assessment of the risk and opportunities and submit to BU on monthly basis or as needed.
- Recommend corrective actions and support ISC Finance Manager in ensuring follow-up and close-out.
- Evaluate and challenge the financial viability of Capital expenditures by reviewing key assumptions and analyzing factors that impact on financial performance.
Generate meaningful Financial Plans which reflect appropriate business stretch and are understood by the business unit
- Organize and lead the planning and forecasting process for the plant to deliver the plan/forecast on time and in line with guidelines and assumptions while challenging input from operating departments.
- Proactively provide productivity calculation and Productivity funnel initiatives.
Ensure accurate and timely reporting of Monthly actual results
Ensure proper internal controls are in place and functioning to safeguard company assets and to guarantee the reliability of financial statements in line with company policies and procedures within area of responsibility
- Lead and implement process improvement initiatives. Perform process reviews to ensure that effective and efficient processes are designed, in-placed or implemented.
- Promote coaching culture. Develop and grow direct report by training, assessing strengths and weaknesses, assigning projects.
Continuous Improvement on Business Process & Systems
- Promote a culture of continuous improvement by challenging financial and business processes
- Recommend and implement change to contribute to the effective and efficient operation of the business within area of responsibility
- Lead system implementation to enhance the analytical process
- Degree in Accounting
- At least 5 years experience in Cost Accounting, Corporate/Strategic Planning, Financial analysis, preferably in a multinational consumer goods company.
- Possesses the experience of management role
- Certified Public Accountant
- Good knowledge of cost and profitability drivers and ability to analyse variances
- Demonstrates ability to think strategically and anticipate/assess the financial impact of broad trends in the Company’s operating environment.
- Very good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Exposure to ERP systems (ie. SAP)
- Excellent in English both written and spoken