- Manage teams and ensure individual people development and coaching
- Create an atmosphere of acknowledgement and respect in the team
- Manage the interfaces to support functions HSE, QA, BD and CI
- Establish a team culture by providing clear understanding of the IL6S principles
- Do reviews of the team reporting to him and ensures that every individual has an active development plan in place and does regular 1:1 s with each of his team members to review performance an help them grow.
- Ensure the most economic production process while meeting the production schedule with best quality and lowest possible costs
- Give support to ensure that the conversion organization and processes are at the top of the industry standard regarding line productivity and efficiency
Quality / HSE
- Establish a team culture in safety and delight customers
- Responsible for QA/HSE Incident investigation and implementation of sustainable measures (CAPA)
- Responsible to set and achieve QA/HSE targets for line team inline with CBN and plant targets
- Ensure that all products manufactured at the lines are in compliance with the specification
- Responsible that all quality and HSE procedures are implemented, monitored and followed
Productivity Development / CI / Project Management
- Lead line Autonomous Maintenance activities
- Support CAPEX projects within the line unit.
- Support the interfaces to Business Development and R&D regarding new products, new processes, and reformulation projects
Controlling and Methods
- Achieve all relevant line KPI’s and KAI’s
- Responsibility and development of the daily tracking boards for DMS 1, DMS 2 and DMS 3
- Provide expected customer service according to production plan and supply chain KPIs
- Help to maximize capacity utilization and assure contingency plans if needed.
- Responsible for the technical availability of the production lines in the line unit.
- Set maintenance priority on a daily basis
Represents the department in one or two plant pillars and drives the related work processes for the section.
Work closely with all pillar leaders to establish self-autonomous team concept
Know, understand, enforce and comply with Mondelez International Policies, Food Safety System, safety and sustainability policies.
Achieves annual Goals set and approved by direct manager in annual VLPD forms
Responsible for failure or improper performance of the official duties, provided by this position description form in accordance with current legislation of Ukraine
Performs chief duties in case of his absence due to the important reasons (without release of main job duties) and is responsible for the proper performance of delegated duties and/or organizational authority at the same extent as performance of other duties and organizational authority under this job description.