With our portfolio of global Power Brands such as Oreo and belVita biscuits, Cadbury Dairy Milk and Milka chocolate and Trident gum, we’re the world’s #1 in biscuits and candy, and #2 in chocolate and gum. We’re Mondelēz International, a snacking powerhouse with operations in more than 80 countries, with approximately 90,000 employees globally and our brands are marketed in around 165 countries.
Our purpose and vision is to create more MOMENTS OF JOY by building the BEST SNACKING COMPANY IN THE WORLD.
Senior Associate Brand Manager, Chocolate, will support communications planning, development and activation for the Oreo chocolate candy, Green & Black’s, and Toblerone brands. This will include supporting the development of the strategy, managing content and also working across agencies to ensure consistency of brand voice.
• Own the comprehensive, multi-year strategic growth plan for Chocolate including : brand architecture, brand foundations and demand spaces, as well as brand creative campaign optimization and playbook, in conjunction with the Sr. Brand Manager
• In conjunction with the Sr. Brand Manager, lead building the annual business plan with input into AC (e.g. building block, risks and opportunities) and primary Brand SGP author for US chocolate
• Partner with Sr. Brand Manager on Integrated Marketing Communications plan (IMC)
• Lead and/or support creation and execution of creative work
• Develop and manage brand media plans to maximize Media ROI, working with Equity leads and Agency; followed by ongoing troubleshooting, maintenance and updates, working with creative, social and digital agencies
• Manage tactical marketing programs, including PPD’s, sampling, experiential marketing, etc.in conjunction with cross functional teams
• Support quality execution in partnership with Category team (post Project Development Request - PDR)
• Lead and/or support innovation strategy, sufficiency to growth, and progress base innovation through to Project Development Request (PDR).
• Act as point person for innovation and marketing partners (food service, channels, and e-commerce) to support various initiatives.
• Assess communication opportunities for brands based on strategic fit, always ensuring linkage of program activation plan and tactics back to the business objectives, brand objective and strategy
• Support pack design project initiatives
• Collaborate with US Category team (Brand leads, Sales Planning and Shopper Marketing and Merchandising Solutions) in briefing and supporting to ensure brand programs address customer and shopper opportunities
• Support the development of Chocolate budget and support Category team on in-year adjustments
• Partner with Consumer Insights to deliver key communications/media testing, measurement and on-going optimization
• Working with internal and external partners like sales and Nielsen to identify brand and category trends to inform brand health and business strategy.