What makes working at Mondelēz International so special? Many things. The iconic brands and global nature of our business. The continuous innovation and endless opportunities to grow. The chance, each and every day, to put a smile on people’s faces. We’re the world’s leading maker of Chocolate, Biscuits, Candy and Gum with billion-dollar brands like Cadbury, Milka, Prince and Oreo and we now have an exciting opportunity to join our team.
This role sits within our newly transformed HR function and you will be part of Mondelez Business Services (MBS) supporting the business across a range of HR activity from Hire to Retire (HTR). MBS is a Key Driver of the HR Strategy which drives top tier financial performance and creates a great place to work by leading the agenda on Talent, Leadership, Culture, and Organisation Capabilities.
The objectives and guiding principles for MBS Hire to Retire include:
- Focus on excellent customer service while providing a great place to work through an outcome based, knowledgeable and engaged HR services organisation
- Integrate our global scale with simplified and standardised processes and technologies
- Promote common ways of working with the positive end user experience in mind
- Build a continuous improvement culture
- Provide a talent pool for HR
- Implement non-negotiable control and compliance standards
The Recruiter is responsible for working within the MBS Recruitment team to identify suitable candidates and manage the process from opening to offer acceptance of all internal roles and external junior roles
Role Specific Responsibilities:
- Leads intake / kick off and debrief meetings, where necessary, with the hiring manager to understand and review the recruitment need.
- Sources active and passive candidates from various resources, including, direct sourcing, employee referrals, traditional media, job fairs, and internet job boards.
- Accountable for creating and maintaining strategies to generate a diverse range of talent for each role.
- Develops innovative recruitment marketing strategies to create company awareness to target passive and active candidates.
- Manages full life cycle recruiting processes from sourcing to closing the candidate.
- Builds relationships with external partners as appropriate to identify suitable talent
- Builds and maintain internal partnerships with hiring managers to understand hiring needs to ensure staffing goals.
- Manages the candidate pool for all internal candidates and external recruitment for junior roles.
- Ensures all candidate data and information contained within Taleo is accurate and up to date.
- Ensures compliance with Global Recruitment processes
- Promotes Mondelez as an employer of choice
- Ensures a focus on both customer and candidate experience throughout the process
- Manages the candidates through to offer acceptance using influencing, negotiation and selling as needed
- Delivers against the Global recruitment KPI’s
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in local native language (Polish) and English essential
- A proven track record of working in a centralised, high volume, on-line recruiting function
- Proven experience with sourcing tools and techniques such as advertising, networking, boolean searches, and referrals.
- Ability to source passive candidates to include cold calling and building relationships by phone.
- Demonstrable candidate management, relationship building, and negotiation skills.
- Focus on providing excellent customer service and candidate experience
- Experience using an Applicant Tracking System process ideally Taleo
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong process management skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Demonstrable experience of prioritising workload demands
- Experience working in a virtual environment
- Process improvement skills
- Ability to handle complex tasks and logistical challenges
- Highly computer literate, knowledge of Excel, PowerPoint, MS Project
- Degree or equivalent qualification is desirable
- German or Czech/Slovak will be an advantage
We pride ourselves on having a high performing and collaborative culture where we offer support and development to enhance your career and develop your knowledge and skills.
In return for your commitment, drive and enthusiasm, we offer an attractive benefits package within a highly successful International business that offers financial rewards and resources, including bonus scheme, contributory pension, life assurance, generous holiday allowance and a flexible benefits programme.