Mondelez - The Company
Even if you’re not familiar with our name, you’ve almost certainly heard of our billion-dollar brands like Cadbury, Milka, Prince and Oreo. Developing the world’s favourite snacks, we’re passionate about creating delicious moments of joy for people all around the world.
Working at Mondelēz International is all about the power of big - and small.
Why big? Because we’re the world’s leading maker of Chocolate, Biscuits, Candy and Gum. We’re ranked #1 in chocolate, biscuits and candy, and #2 in gum. What’s more, we employ over 100,000 people worldwide and market products in around 165 countries.
Why small? We go out of our way to hear everyone’s point of view, and develop local roots wherever we go. It’s this combination of big and small that drives everything we do.
With Mondelez International Business Services (MBS), we are transforming to win! A pillar of Mondelēz International’s transformation journey is to simplify and standardize how we work. We are laying the foundation for a new global business service organization that will make it easier to get work done and keep us competitive.
In MBS, we believe in a keen focus on growth and success with incomparable speed and flexibility. We believe in the power of bold actions and we apply our beliefs daily — achieving great things through collaboration, confidence, and creativity. This helps us attract the talent we want — and need — to realize our dream.
The position incumbent will operate in a complex, cross-functional and international environment contributing to the successful implementation of Continuous Improvement initiatives on a MEU level.
This position will coordinate and lead continuous improvement initiatives within the MBS organization supporting all the workstreams including End2End value streams and global strategic initiatives
Communication, change management and CI culture implementation:
- Collaborate closely with Stakeholders in the given business function to implement strategic goals, translating them into individual measurable goals and actions.
- Communicate effectively to manage change and business transformation, to yield projected outcomes and results.
- Create effective Continuous Improvement collaboration within the MBS organization.
- Participate on creation of the CI Governance / Management system within the MBS organization
Coordination of Improvement Projects:
- Assist management and champions in selecting improvement projects that align with
- business/functional goals and strategies.
- Assist to develop and prepare project charters and business case to justify proposed project.
- Actively lead the identification, prioritization and selection of process improvement opportunities.
- Ensure Continuous Improvement projects are smoothly integrated with other business activities, improvement projects, and business strategy.
- Lead Selected CI LSS Projects as a Project Manager
Coaching, Training and development:
- Train, educate and transfer knowledge of IL6S principles, methodologies into MBS organization
- Act as a Mentor and Coach to develop selected Employees to Yellow Belt / Green Belt.
- Serve as an internal expert on process improvement tools and techniques focusing on Lean Six Sigma
QualificationsProfile & Competencies
- Master's degree or equivalent
Skills & Experience:
- Experience in Process Improvement Lean Six Sigma environment
- Project management with hands-on-delivery
- Green Belt certified
- Positive energy and ability to energize others
- Passionate individual with ability to execute
- Communication, presentation, training and interpersonal skills
We pride ourselves on having a high performing and collaborative culture where we offer support and development to enhance your career and develop your knowledge and skills.
In return for your commitment, drive and enthusiasm, we offer an attractive benefits package within a highly successful International business that offers financial rewards and resources, including bonus scheme, contributory pension, life assurance, generous holiday allowance and a flexible benefits programme.